One Last Time

Cleo pov:
It had almost been 2 weeks since Emma and I found out about the blood shortage.
But unfortunately we both didn't find a single source of blood.
Em, I hate to say this but our only option is that we need to take them to New Orleans for good, I said.
I know, but there has to be something we are missing, Emma said.
Yeah, Killing which is not an option, I said.
How are we gonna tell them, they grew up here, they have a life here we just can't take that away from them, She said
What, Rikki said coming out of nowhere.
Nothing, Emma and I both said.
What are you both hiding, Rikki said.
We both glanced at each other and didn't say a word.
Cleo Caitlin Sertori what is it that you are hiding from us, Rikki said.
We don't have enough blood, I said.
What, Zane said also coming out of nowhere.
We are running out of blood and we are on out last blood bags, the only option Cleo and I could find through this was to take you all to New Orleans, Emma said.
But we know you have a life here, so we can manage something, I said.
The others started coming in the room and we both assumed they heard everything.p
We heard everything, Bella said.
Oh boy this is going to be a hell of a ride, Emma said.
Hey, you guys shouldn't worry about this okay, you already have done enough for us. You both have helped us so much that you left your families for us. Cleo you left your daughter so that you can help us get used to all of this and now if there is a blood Shortage we will find a way, but you both shouldn't worry about this, Lewis said.
I hate to say this but he is right, we can't  make you both worry about us 24/7 its just not fair on you guys, Zane said.
I agree, Will said.
We do too, Rikki and Bella said.
But the only way is for you to move to New Orleans, Emma said.
Well, we will if we have to, after all we are vampires now and isn't New Orleans the land of supernatural, Will said.
Yeah, Will and I can move our business there and Rikkis Cafe can be in someone else's ownership and Lewis lives there so I see no problem, Zane said.
You all are really willing to do this, I asked.
You both have done so much for us, and honestly we have been through too much to leave each other again. So if we get to see you everyday and be able to stay alive we will Mive to New Orleans, Bella said.
This means so much to us, Emma said.
Well you both deserve it after all the situations you've been through, Rikki said.
Who will you give the Cafe to, I asked.
I have an idea, Rikki said.

Rikki pov:
I had an idea to whom I should give Rikis Cafe to.
It was not Nate or Sophie it was The Sertoris.
Kim has been working around the Cafe and had been doing a good job so why not.
So I go to their house with all the others including Emma and Cleo.
Why are we here, Cleo asked looking at her childhood home.
I think the Sertoris should own the Cafe now, I said.
We all think that, Zane said.
What, Cleo  said in shock.
We trust them and if this is going to help them in business and financial problems we are willing to give it to them, I said.
That is so sweet of you Rikki, Cleo said.
Well come on let's break the news, Zane said.
We all went to the door and rang the door bell.
Kim opened it.
Oh my God, what are you all doing here, Kim exclaimed
Kim who is it, Don said.
It's Cleo, Emma , Rikki, Bella and the boys, Kim shouted.
Come in please, She said.
Hey, what do I owe this pleasure, Don said.
So Zane and Will and I've cided to take their business to New Orleans and Bella and I are going to go with them, but the problem is that we need someone to manage the Cafe and we thought Kim would be an Eligible choice, I said.
What, Kim exclaimed.
Yeah, you can manage the Cafe and don't worry about the income, it pays well too, Zane said.
I can't believe you are asking me to rub your Cafe, Kim said.
Well believe it, I said.
Thank you so much, Kim said.
It's our pleasure, Zane said.
Well are you sure of leaving this Cafe, Don Said.
We are, and we feel that Kim is responsible enough too, we started this  Cafe for what now 7 years and it was amazing and the only difference is that we won't be managing it, I said.
Well this calls for a celebration, Sam said.
They had invited us for dinner this evening, So we went home and changed.