「 𝟐𝟕 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

After you clean up the broken glass, you each pour a cup of ice-cold water. You both sit on the countertop, facing the moonlight.

You sit in quietness, just enjoying each other's company and the stunning view in front of you.

"Jungkook?" You call, not looking up to meet his gaze.

"Yes?" He replies.

"What happened with Namjoon and you?"

You feel him stiffen a bit, but then he relaxes some.

He breathes calmly and parts his lips.

"Namjoon had plans," he whispers.

"Plans for what?" You inquire, shifting your gaze to look at him now.

"To free us. Namjoon came up with plans to release us from this prison." He sighs, remembering something.

You lean up and place your hand on his cheek, turning him to face you. You needed him to be upfront and tell you. Grabbing his attention, he listens to your every word.

"Jungkook, what happened?" You say softly but demand it more than you ask it.

"Well, you see, Namjoon convinced me to do these small deeds to try and find out any information about her." His voice dips lower.

"In short, I had to run around her house when she would be asleep to find out information, but if I would've been found, I would be dead right now." His voice is so low.

"Why did you listen to Namjoon?" Your hand now moves to hold his. You need to push him to tell you because if you're going to win this game, then you need to know everything.

"Because Namjoon promised to save them—to save me too, but it was all a lie. Namjoon never had plans to save us, instead, he wanted to be saved." Jungkook's grip hardens in your hand.

"He told me to run because he had enough information on her so that she wouldn't come after me. But... I never made it out of the city," he pauses for a moment. A pain comes to his mind as if the memory is too gruesome to relive.

"I was packing in my room when she called and said she knew what I was planning on doing. I was taken from here and brought to her house... I was tortured for days."

You bring your other hand over his and softly stroke his knuckles, trying to get him to calm down so that he can continue.

"Namjoon is jealous or used to be of me. The reason is because he used to be the prize for the first few months of the game when it was being developed." He explains, causing your eyes to widen.

"Jungkook, why was Namjoon jealous of you? You're forced to do... awful things with her, so why would he be... I'm so lost." Your brows furrow while trying to understand.

"Because Namjoon..." Jungkook starts, but suddenly, the kitchen light flicks on. You both find yourselves turning backward to see Hoseok standing at the doorway.

"Hey, guys," he says sleepily, coming to the refrigerator.

He pours himself a cold glass of milk, and you realize that was your whole point of coming down here: to get a drink. You laugh to yourself for how it played out.

"Wait... why are you both together?" Hoseok's eyes turn to the ceiling, then he runs across the room and turns the kitchen light off again. He walks back in front of you both and leans against the counter with his back facing the window. "Hey, you two know better than this. What if she finds out you two are alone together?" He talks down to you like children.