Epilogue

For a few weeks, April needed to take rest and recover from her head and leg. The doctors did provide words of excuse on papers to give to the professors at April's university. And eventually the Dean and Professor Knight did get to know of that. So April was excused. She would need to take on the studies a month in her summer vacations to compensate. And she agreed to that. For a long while, Johnny nor any of her friends or knowledges didn't get to see her often. Sometimes it happened that April wasn't feeling well due to the pain or the medicines she had to take that had some bad aftermaths. Or even she had to take a visit to the doctors at the hospital for checking or getting lessons of reeducation for her leg. As for Frank, the accusations have been confirmed by his victim. He will be maintained in a cell until judgement will be made, which will take a while with consideration of the facts. It saddens Fanny to see him in this situation, but he searched for it. Perhaps he will be reasonable after he fulfilled the months or years of imprisonment he may take from the judge.

On this brand new day, in the afternoon, Fanny, from the Oozma Kappa team is marching towards the Roar Omega Roar fraternity row. As she marched upstairs, she now knocks on the door. A few seconds later, Johnny opens it up and notices Fanny standing in front of him with a large grin on her face. Johnny smiles back curiously.

"Well hello. What brought you here with this funny expression?", he asks out.

"Anything planned right now?", she asks out curiously back.

"Why would this be useful to know?", Johnny asks back again, but sees that Fanny is expecting so he answers anyway, "No. Why?"

"Good. If you don't mind I would like to bring you and your team outside of the campus, at the gate."

"Why that?"

"It's a surprise. Be there as soon as you can."

And with that, Fanny walks away, hopping excitedly. Johnny is confused by this attitude of hers. Is she trying to trap him into something for fun or joke or is there really something important? Who knows? Johnny closes back the door and walks around the row to search for his comrades.

-

After a while, Johnny is bringing his comrades outside towards the gate for whatever Fanny needed them. Even they are questioning themselves about the reason.

"You know anything about what the squirt is planning?", Chet asks out.

"For the third time, no Chet.", Johnny answers.

"It is still pretty weird that one of the Oozma Kappa asks such thing.", Javier admits.

"We'll find out what the porcupine lady wants when we are there.", Johnny says.

In the far, as the team reaches the gate slowly, they can see the Oozma Kappa cheering and talking happily, in a circle. They seem happy. About what? Then someone else was in the middle of the circle. They weren't part of the team. No. Johnny knew exactly who that was, it did just surprise him to see her on campus without having told him anything. And since last time he saw them, they seem in better shape. The ROR stops, freezing of surprise. The Oozma Kappa seem to be welcoming them back.

"I am certain that now you are more than excited to join back the Scare lessons, are you missy?", Don asks out, elbowing her on one arm.

"I am.", April giggles, "I'll have to compensate the break of studies by working for one more month, but this is totally fine. I'm happy to see you all again."

"Us too, you know?", Squishy says, "It's been so long."

Fanny then notices the ROR team having finally arrived. She pats on April's shoulder to catch her attention.