Chapter 2 : Acceptance

April pops out of her comfort zone, after hearing shouts and yells from outside of the dorms even through her music played in her headphones. She frowns at herself, putting her headphones off from her head, and getting up from the bed, walking in direction of the window of her room. She opens it bright, and looks down. 

"What the- .... Mike?!", she exclaims dumbfounded by what she has discovered. 

She can see Mike riding on a pig which has a hat in his mouth. And also there was Sullivan, running straight against the pig which was running off madly. April thinks that Mike needs help. So she quickly runs off madly out from the dorms, down the stairs and corridors. Some students and crew monsters inside the dorms who were in the corridors or perked out from their rooms hear her rushing off and look at her confused by that. April doesn't pay attention to these gazes on her. She burst out from the dorms after reaching the exit and runs to where she has seen Mike riding to. She stops abruptly as she can see Sullivan lifting Mike in his hands victoriously, Mike having the pig and the hat in his hands.

"Fear Tech's mascot! MU rules!", Sullivan shouts proudly as a crowd starts forming around him and Mike, applauding and cheering them up. 

April sighs in relief, a hand on her chest, knowing that Mike is safe. Then a monster with a fraternity cloth on him approaches Sullivan and Mike as Sullivan has put Mike down. April hides among the crowd to see what is happening next, and puts on her hoodie in discretion. 

"Did you see him catch that pig? You are Jaws Tetha Chi material, freshman!"

Mike, who thinks that monster was talking about him, is about to thank him.

"Well, thanks, I didn't know the-", but he gets cut off by another monster walking past Mike and starting to argue with that monster who talked before.

"Back off. We saw him first.", he says.

"No way, we did!", argues the other one.

April feels bad for Mike because she could see that the two fraternity monsters were rather talking about Sullivan than Mike. She didn't see how the rest of the ride was going on like, but to her it isn't polite to ignore Mike like that.

"I'll take it from here, gentlemen.", a male deep voice calls out from the crowd. 

April looks to where that voice was coming from, just like everyone around the court. A dark blue greyish furred monster with horns, big fangs and a reddish fraternity shirt walks towards Sullivan, a smirk on his face. There are other monsters following him from behind with the same fraternity shirts on, one of those, looking like a crab, instead having a hat of it. April raises an eyebrow, curious to know who these people are and what do they want from Sullivan. 

"Johnny Worthington, president of Roar Omega Roar. What's your name big blue?", the monster revealed to be ROR's president asks to Sullivan, taking him aside. 

April walks discretely through the crowd, still hiding and observing the conversation this fraternity is having with Sullivan, while the other fraternities walked away.

"Jimmy Sullivan, friends call me Sulley.", Sulley introduces himself in return to the fraternity. 

The crab-like monster gets excited, hearing that name. 

"This guy's a Sullivan! Like the famous Sullivan! I can't believe it! That is crazy....", that guy exclaims happily.

"Chet, calm down.", Johnny dead pans. 

"I'm sorry.", Chet excuses himself. 

"Sully, any freshman with the guts to pull off a stunt like that has got "future scarer" written all over him.", Johnny assures Sullivan, proudly.