Chapter Two.

Your point of view.
----------------------------
  It felt amazing to just lay in bed and not do a damn thing all day. However on lunch break my friends Thomas and his girlfriend Natalie stopped by and gave me my schoolwork for the day. I worked on it for a good two hours so I could finish it all. I placed all the papers back into the folder and placed it neatly on my desk.

I looked at the time and decided it was time to get ready for dinner at Evans, unfortunately. I changed out of my pajamas into white skinny jeans and a sweater it's not like we are going to be outside so no need to bundle up I suppose. I found a black beanie to go with it and placed it perfectly on my nicely brushed hair. I looked at my piercings, they didn't need to be changed out seeing that they match my outfit completely. I stood up and grabbed matching shoes and put them on. I looked at my reflection in my body mirror and was pretty okay with the look.

"You almost ready Y/n?" My mom asked from the other side of my door.

"Yeah." I huffed.

I stepped out of my bedroom and out to my parents car where I oh so gladly sat in their back seat. The ride there was silent as for I had nothing to say to them.

We arrived at the Fongs residents and I took my sweet old time getting out of the car. We walked up to the door and knocked and patiently waited for a response. Soon the door flung open to his mom being cheery.

"Hi guys come on in!" She said opening the door wider for us to come in.

Not going to lie, the house was beautiful. We left our shoes at the front door per request and made small talk.

"Dinner won't be ready for another thirty minutes, Evan why don't you take Y/n to your room and show her your cool gadgets?" His mom suggested.

Evan rolled his eyes and signaled me to follow him. I followed him down the hallway to his room which had an amazing set up similar to mine.

"Wow, that looks familiar." I mumbled.

"What do you mean familiar?" He said still mad that he has to hang out with me.

"I have the same set up asswagon." I spat.

His eyes widened. "You.. play games too?" He asked.

"Yeah? So fucking what?" I huffed.

"I didn't know that.." He murmured.

"No shit, usually you don't get to know your punching bags perosnal life." I sighed and sat on the edge of his bed.

The room went dead silent. "Am I really the reason why you're like this now?" Evan asked in defeat.

I pierced my lips together and nodded.

His face seemed to fall.

"I don't want an apology because I know you won't mean it, I don't really care for anyone's apology at this point." I stated.

The room went silent once more and it stayed like that until we were called out to dinner. We both walked out and headed to different sides of the table, avoiding conversation and eye contact with one another. The food was severely delicious and thanked his mom for cooking such an amazing meal.

When night fell his mom suggested we all go outside and sit around a fire and enjoy their new friendship. My dad and his dad were talking about dad things while my mom and his mom were ranting about mom things.

I sat next to the fire to feel some heat as for I brung a sweater and not a jacket.. typical. I heard footsteps behind me I looked back to see Evan walking towards me. I sighed as he plopped down next to me.