Chapter Twelve.

Evans point of view.
------------------------------
Natalie drove me to this run down abandoned building where Y/n is supposed to be. We both got out of the car and I happened to look up to see feet dangling.

"How'd she get all the way up there?" I asked.

Natalie looked at me funny. "Oohh you know by a jet, Evan." She said sarcastically.

I gave her a 'fuck you.' Look.

"No, there's stairs just follow it straight up to the top. Since it's getting darker out make sure you have your phone flashlight on, the stairs are kind of broken." She informed.

I nodded and grabbed my phone out to put my flashlight on.

"Alright, I'm going in." I gulped.

"I'll wait here for you, but if you fly off the building I didn't see anything." Natalie joked.

I sighed as I made my way into the building and climbed the raggity stairs.
-------------
Your point of view.
-------------
I sat on the edge of the building looking over other buildings and other scenery. I don't get it, I wonder what I did for Evan to turn to the dark side once more. I sighed in defeat but then grew alarmed when I heard foot steps behind me. I glanced back to see Evan standing there goofily, I groaned at his presence.

"Did you come here to push me off the building or something?" I grumbled.

"O-Oh no.. actually I came to say that I'm sorry." He stuttered.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh gosh, another apology? Evan I rather you push me off this building." I pouted.

I heard him sigh as he stepped closer.

"I'm not pushing you off this building I'm trying to tell you that you were right, Tabitha only wanted to be back with me just to get at you." He trailed off.

"Why does everyone keep saying that!? Why does everyone think that this is a get back!?" I exclaimed angrily.

"Because we became two peas in a pod Y/n.. we were like best friends.. we did everything together." He sighed.

"Yeah, were bestfriends Evan.. then you let Tabitha make a Facebook group about me then proceeded to tell me she would never." I spat.

"I didn't know about the group... that's why Natalie drove me here." He stated.

My eyes widened and I looked down to see Natalie and her car. I looked back at Evan who had a sad look plastered all onto his face.

I slowly stood up and walked over to him. "How do I know you're not lying about not knowing about the group? How could you not know Evan?" I asked as tears brimmed my eyes.

"Tabitha and I rarely hang out especially since we got back together Y/n... if I wanted to be a mean ass to you I would have been but really I still wanted to protect you." He said softly.

He was right.. he could've bullied me at any minute but he didn't..

"I started to raise suspicion when she tried getting Zach and Troy back over to us and turn on you.. but I was hoping it wasn't true." He added.

I kept quiet, I didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry I ruined your first and only high school prom Y/n.. I guess I just.. wanted somebody.." He explained.

I shook my head. "You had us, a whole group to cheer you on with whatever girl you wanted.. but you went back to Tabitha.. why?" I say as my voice cracked.

Evan looked at me quietly yet nervous.

"Because I was afraid that you were going to reject me." He blurted.