Chapter Thirteen.

Your point of view.
----------------------------
It's been a couple months since Evan and I made up and I can safely say he's really working to get my trust back. I walked into school where Evan was waiting for me by the door.

"Hey goodmorning!" He cheered as he handed me my favorite coffee.

I smiled at his sweet gesture and took the coffee.

"Evan you really don't have to buy me coffee to show that you care for me." I assured.

Evan linked his arm with mine as we strolled down the hall together.

"Well you see Y/n, you love coffee like, alot right?" He quizzed.

I nodded my head.

"So you see? My love language is all about showing you that I care and seeing that cute little smile you do when I hand you the coffee." Evan explained.

I blushed at his words and hid my face behind my sleeve.

"You're so sweet bro." I said trying to sound tough.

Evan chuckled as he unlinked my arm so I can go through my locker. We graduate in less than a week so I have to clean out the important stuff.

"I also.. have one very big gift for you." Evan said shyly.

I raised my eyebrow. "A big gift?" I nervously chuckled.

"Ooohh yeah, you're going to love it." Evan gushed.

"Oh gosh if it's Brian in that dick suit I'm going to be mad." I joked.

Evan laughed and shook his head. "Nope not Brian in a dick suit but.. something better." Evan smirked.

I threw the rest of my locker decor which was mostly photos of the clan and stickers into my bag and smiled.

"Man, with such a big surprise I don't know how to hold my suspense." I smiled.

"Don't worry, you'll find out what it is today." Evan blurted.

I smiled then looked up to see trouble coming. "Oh god." I mumbled.

Evans face turned into a worried one until he turned around and said the same thing.

"EVAN!" Tabitha yelled.

"Jesus! What Tabitha?" Evan said with his voice laced with aggression.

"So you think this is cool?" She pointed at me.

Evan looked at me then back at Tabitha. "Yeah I think she's pretty neat why?" Evan said which made me laugh.

Tabitha gagged then rolled her eyes. "I meant you giving her coffee and walking linked up together! Why do you think that's cool after you dumped me!?" Tabitha yelled.

"I dumped you months ago Tabitha, get over it." Evan shrugged.

"You never did those things with me! I thought you loved me!" She said basically throwing a temper tantrum.

"I thought I did. But then I realized you are a mean, ungrateful and unbearable woman. You never supported me in my career on YouTube, Y/n joined me on my career and has helped me out tremendously." Evan started.

I smiled at the thought of it. I started playing video games with him and the guys and even started my own channel to grow along with them.

"When I'm sad she's there and she stays with me.. you never stayed with me it was always "but I wanna do this I wanna do that." But Y/n, she drops everything for me. You asked me when can she and her friends do for me and let me tell you... they've done more for me in these past few months than you ever had in our three years together." Evan spat.