Chapter Four.

Your point of view.
-----------------------------
I rolled up in Evans driveway and quickly got out of my car. I sped walked to the door and knocked and waited for a response. His mom happily opened the door.

"Oh hey honey!" She greeted cheerfully.

"Hi Mrs. Fong, I assume Evans home seeing that his car is here." I smiled.

"Ooh yes, he came home because his girlfriend left him.." she said sadly.

I nodded. "I heard, mind if I go see him?" I asked.

"Not at all dear!" She said letting me in. I left my shoes at the front door and started making my way to his room.

"Also make yourself at home love!" His mom called out.

"Yes ma'am, thank you!" I said and approached Evans door.

I knocked but he didn't answer. I then heard yelling and laughing.

"You're such a moron dude!" I heard Evan exclaim through laughter.

I smiled and turned the doorknob and slowly made my way in. Evan was sitting in his gaming chair with his headphones on. I guess his friends noticed me and was asking who I was.

"There's a girl in my room?" He asked as he turned around to see me.

His eyes seemed to light up but that faded when he remembered what he said to me earlier.

"Hey guys imma catch you later, I need to talk with this person." He said and hung up. He turned his chair in my direction and faced me. I made my way back over to his bed and took a seat.

"I didn't mean that." Evan protested.

"I know, she got into your head making you think you're weaker than me, when in reality she just needed a reason to cheat on you." I explained.

He stayed silent but nodded his head in understanding.

"She once again manipulated you into thinking I was the bad guy because she wanted a new fling, but couldn't tell you that." I ranted.

"Is that why you came here to talk to me?" He asked.

"Duh! No hard feelings man, I promise you.. I also wanted to show you a little something we all did for you." I smiled as I whipped out my phone.

I patted the empty spot next to me on his bed and he gladly got up from his chair to sit by me. I pulled up the video and showed Tabitha getting meated during practice to him. He was in shock but then started laughing.

"Oh my god, how did you even pull that off!?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Weeeell, Troy and Zach wanted to help out because they also thought Tabitha was stupid annoying so they went out, got the rotted meat and we hired one of the convicts at our school to do the deed." I explained.

Evan continued to laugh and stare up at the ceiling in shock.

"Wait so Zach and Troy helped you? That's actually awesome." He said.

"Yeah! I also came here to maaayybbeee.. ask you if you wanna meet Zach and Troy and my friends at the diner that just opened up?" I asked.

He smiled. "Hell yeah, let me get changed I'll be out in a few." He said.

I smiled and walked out of his bedroom and told his mom where we would be going. She loved the idea and said goodbye to me. I went out to my car and texted everyone that we are on the way here in a bit.

Evan eventually came out of his house. He was wearing a black t-shirt, skinny jeans and vans. He got situated in my passenger seat and I started to drive.