Chapter Nine.

Your point of view.
----------------------------
Today is prom day. Am I excited for it? No. Am I happy that I'm making my friends happy? Sure. I slipped into my red long dress with the slit so my leg can freely be seen. I put on my red heels and makeup to match my attire. I sighed as I styled my hair because I'm dreading tonight.

"Y/NNN!" I heard Joan yell.

"What?" I called out.

"Your soap smells like butt." Joan giggled.

"Girl shut the fuck up and wash your ass! The guys will be here any minute." Natalie panicked as she placed her earrings in.

I chuckled at Natalie's remark. I placed the finishing touches to my outfit and stood up.

"I hate heels... and dresses." I moaped.

"You'll be okay Y/n." Natalie said sarcastically.

I heard the water to my shower cut off along with Joan clumsily climbing out. Joan came out with a towel wrapped around her body and looked at me with a serious look.

"What?" I chuckled.

"If you say her soap smells like butt again I am popping you." Natalie threatened.

Joan then hung her head low and retreated back into the bathroom making me laugh so hard I felt like my sides were about to split. As Joan was getting ready I heard my doorbell ring.

"Oh shit they're here!" Natalie whispered yelled.

"Yeeaah, yeah. Hey let's cut off all the lights and pretend we're not home." I joked.

"Shut up Y/n." She said making me laugh.

I went up to my front door and opened it. There stood all of the guys with goofy grins. All but Evans, Evan had the look of amazement on his face which made me blush. I invited the guys inside and told them to get comfy.

"Where's your dates at?" Natalie asked Zach and Troy.

"My date is whoever is dancing alone." Troy said smoothly.

"My date came down with the flu and won't be coming but that's okay because I will also pick up whoever is dancing alone." Zach smiled.

Natalie and I both shook our heads.

"On another note you guys look stunning!" Thomas complimented making the rest of the guys agree.

"Where's Joan?" Evan asked.

"Being Joan." I sighed. "She's still getting ready, she took ages in the shower." I explained.

Eventually Joan joined us in the living room where she hugged Lucas.

"Alright let's get some pictures in before we go!" Joan said as she grabbed the camera and walked outside.

We took cute photos in different poses. We also gave the guys their boutoniers and the guys gave us our corsages. We all looked cute matching the way we do.

After pictures we went out for dinner at olive garden.

"Joan do not wipe your hands on your dress." I warned.

She chuckled and placed a napkin on her lap. "Thanks for reminding me Y/n!" She cheered.

We ate, paid for our food and headed straight out for prom. I rode passenger with Evan so we played music and sung along with the lyrics.

We arrived at prom and entered the building. There were so many people here already I started to get nervous. Evan placed his hand on my back and flashed me a reassuring look, I smiled at him. We split from the group and decided to dance for a while. I eventually started to get tired so I went to go sit down for a bit. I looked at Evan who's been looking at Tabitha all night.

I sighed and scrolled through my phone. A slow song came on over the speakers. Evan seemed to forget about me because he's dancing with Tabitha. I put up my phone and saw another friend of mine, Nikki approaching me.

"I see her ditched you huh?" Nikki said in a sad tone.

"Yeeeup." I sighed.

"I'm in the same boat, I came here with Aiden and now he's dancing with someone else." She explained.

I nodded my head. "Wanna get out of here? Shits boring anyways." I suggested.

"Hell yeah, let's go have our own night." Nikkie said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the building.

"Did you ride with someone?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I did. Don't mind if I ride with you?" I asked.

"Not at all let's go!" She cheered.

I climbed into her passenger seat. I texted the group chat telling them that I left and that I am safe. To prevent further questioning I shut my phone off and slipped it back into my purse.

"Gosh, we haven't hung out in ages I've been so busy with my job and stuff that I completely threw my social life out." Nikki chuckled.

"Girl I get it! We should hang out more often whenever you're free." I smiled.

She agreed. We spent the whole night taking goofy photos with our prom dresses and even jumped into the downtown fountain and played in the water. Tonight's shitty night has turned into a fun one that's for sure.
--------------------------
Evans point of view.
--------------------------
"I missed you Evan." Tabitha purred.

I felt confused. I don't love Tabitha but for some weird reason I missed her too. Tabitha and I swayed to the music that was playing.

"I wish we never broke up, Derrick was a mistake." She added.

I nodded. "I can't just ditch my friends, they've helped me out alot." I sighed.

"But what about me Evan? I can help you out in more ways than one.. you know I'm a supportive girlfriend." She said.

I pondered for a minute. 

"Y/n and her weirdo friends can never help you out as much as I can Evan.. I know you feel the same way because you ditched Y/n to dance with me. Don't you miss your popularity? Your sexy girlfriend?" She cooed.

For some odd reason she was getting to me.

"I can't leave my friends." I stated.

Tabitha shook her head. "What did they do for you Evan? Y/n beat your ass then her and her weird friends took away your popularity." Tabitha stated.

I kept quite as I danced with her... maybe she's right? Maybe Y/n did mess things up for me.. Tabitha can do so much more for me..

"Evan.. I really did miss you.. will you please come back to me..?" Tabitha cooed.

I stopped dancing and looked her in the eyes.

"Sure babe... anything you want." I smirked.

Her eyes lit up and pulled me out of the building. We went straight to my car and drove to a secluded area and had 'relations'. I didn't realize how much I missed this.
_______________________________________
Evaaaannn you're in the dog house now buddy boy. Also guys, my concussion? Yeah it was worse than what we originally thought so I had to take a long break so I am sorry for that delay but I'm better now!