Chapter Five.

Your point of view.
-----------------------------
As soon as I arrived at school I met the group at the front doors of the school. Evan and his friends have been talking to us about how being popular is extremely exhausting so we decided that they hang out with us; the outcast.

"Alright gentlemen! You guys ready to give up your popularity status for us not so popular people?" I asked them.

"Yeah!" The three said in unison.

"Now are you sure? As soon as you guys walk in through those doors with us everything will change." I warned.

"Trust me, you guys are way cooler than being high and mighty." Zach assured.

"Awesome. Let's do this." I smiled as I pushed through the doors into the school.

The halls were filled with screenshots of Tabitha getting meat thrown on her on every locker and the halls were  filled with many people talking it up about drama, school or even what they had for dinner last night. Soon the joint loud talking ended up being whispers.

"Is that Evan Fong walking in with the weirdos?" Someone whispered.

"Why are they walking with the emos?" Another said.

But we ignored them, the coolest thing you can do is not give a shit about what anyone has to say.

All of us split up to our lockers besides Evan and I because our lockers are next to each other like they are every year. When we approached our lockers we saw Tabitha and her new fling in front of Evans making out.

"Alright Ev, tell her to back the fuck up away from your locker." I whispered to him.

He gave a nod and walked over to them as I opened up my locker.

"I would need you both to move." Evan said sternly.

Good boy

"Nope, I think we will stay right here. Plus I have a bone to pick with Y/n." She growled.

I smirked to myself.

"Yeah, better run off little man before another girl kicks your ass." Her fling taunted.

Little man? Evan is taller than that kid.

I moved next to Evan and smiled at the pair.

"It's funny how you now have to be friends with this dweeb because she dominated you." He laughed.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked the guy.

"Oh um, Derrick." He said.

"Weeelll DeRrIcK." I mocked. "You and your little lady must get going before she also leaves you for another man by getting your ass kicked.. by a GIRL!" I threatened.

He yelped and grabbed Tabithas hand and ran away. I smiled fully proud of myself

"Thanks Y/n." Evan said as he opened his locker and placed his books in.

"No problem bro." I said as I closed my locker and waited for the rest of the group.

Evan closed his locker and leaned against it. "You guys are coming to our hockey game tonight right?" He asked.

"Of course we are Evan! We wouldn't miss you guys play for anything." I assured.

He smiled at me then our friends approached us.

"Hey man the coach wants us in the rink, we gotta practice for tonight." Zach said.

"Alright cool, see you guys later!" Evan said as he ran off with Troy and Zach.