Chapter Ten.

Evans point of view.
------------------------------
I walked into the school with Tabitha wrapped around my arm. We neared my locker and thats when I saw Y/n taking all of her stuff out of her locker. She handed a couple of books to Joan and Natalie who were relocating her stuff to the locker a few ways down the hall.

"Oh good! The skank is moving her shit." Tabitha spat.

I couldn't help but to feel awful. Y/n's hood was over her head as her bangs lightly covered one of her eyes. Tabitha and I approached my locker and everyone looked at me. Natalie mouthed 'run' to me but I didn't.

"Is this the last of it Y/n?" Natalie asked.

Y/n nodded as she looked back and saw me. Her eyes squinted and she slammed her locker, then she walked away without a single word. Joan and Natalie cringed and followed behind her.

"Pssh what a baby." Tabitha giggled.

I agreed but my heart feels torn, there's no way I feel this bad over someone who I had the slightest crush on. Plus, what is her deal anyways? We were just friends.

The day went by pretty normally. It was lunch time and I sat with the usual crew, Tabitha, her friends and some of my team. I looked over at Y/n's table to see everyone there laughing and having fun, especially Troy and Zach.

I saw Troy look over at me then averted his eyes away from me quick. Tabitha noticed me looking over there and scoffed.

"What is Zach and Troy still doing over there with the dweebs?" She hissed.

I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to pick at my food.

"Well then if they want to be part of the ugly club so be it! They can have all that." Tabitha ranted.

I nodded my head in agreement. I glanced back over to their table to see Kevin walking over and sitting close to Y/n, it made my stomach turn.

The bell rang for us to leave the lunchroom. Everyone got up and threw out their trash and proceeded to go to their next class. In the corner of my eye I saw Y/n walking side by side with Kevin and another chick, I think her name is Nikki.

I felt a strong tug on my arm meaning it was Tabitha steering me away from my invasive thoughts.

The last two classes were a breeze. Tabitha went to cheer practice as I went straight to my car. I saw Y/n walk out with her group of friends but they steered to the opposite side of the parking lot where they usually do not park.

My gut was telling me to run after her, so I did.

"Hey! Y/n! Wait up!" I yelled as I jogged to her.

Y/n turned around and looked me dead in the eyes while everyone else stared in horror.

"What Fong?" She hissed.

I was taken aback. "I- can we ta-talk?" I stuttered.

She sighed. "There's literally nothing to talk about, bye now." She dismissed.

She placed her hand on her door handle to her car and tried to open it but I pushed it closed and leaned against it.

Y/n looked up at me with pure anger and disgust.

"Never.. do that again." She said angrily.

"Can we please talk?" I begged.

"About what Evan? About how you went all out to ask me to prom and wanted to 'make it special' for me all to just ditch me for a chick that is your main manipulator? About how you drug me out of my house to this stupid event that I hate so fucking much just for me to leave with Nikki? About how Tabitha is bragging at the fact that she was able to get you to ditch me for her and that I'm the biggest loser of the century? Nah man fuck that and fuck you." She listed.