Chapter Eight.

Your point of view.
-----------------------------
Evan and I walked into school together. We went to our lockers where we were met with our friend group.

"Sooo.. what's the verdict on the prom situation?" Natalie asked in a hopeful tone.

Evan and I glanced at each other and smirked.

"Yeah, she's not going. As soon as I asked her she kicked me in the nuts." Evan joked.

Everyone's faces fell but then I chuckled.

"Just kidding, when are we going dress shopping?" I asked them.

Everyone squealed. "Oh my god we should go dress shopping after school! Just us girls. Remeber men get your tuxes and what not." Natalie said excitedly.

"Whats going to be the color we all match with?" I asked sipping my coffee.

"Red, it'll match the theme." Joan answered.

I heard Evan quietly say 'yes' behind me. I turned around and raised my eyebrow.

"O-Oh, I only own a red tie so it's fitting." He explained as a blush spread acrossed his face.

I gave him a soft smile and nodded.

Soon Evan stepped out in front of me to stop a kid from approaching me. My eyes widened at his uprupt movement.

"Woah, calm down I need to talk to Y/n." The kid said.

Evan looked back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"State your business." I sighed.

"I couldn't do my homework last night and I was wondering if you could help me out. You don't know me but my names Kevin, one of my friends told me to come talk to you." He explained.

Everyone looked at each other. Evan turned his gaze back onto Kevin with a smirk.

"Whats in it for her?" Evan asked.

"Uuumm..." Kevin trailed off.

Kevin started to look into his bag and pulled out chips.

"I have cheetos." He simply said.

Everyone gave him a 'what the fuck?' Look, all but me.

"Cheetos?" I said poking out behind Evan.

Kevin nodded. I moved passed Evan and grabbed the cheetos from him.

"Alright guys, you know I'm a slut for some cheetos. With that I have to keep my end of the deal and help this weirdo with his homework." I said walking off with Kevin.
-------------------
Evans point of view.
-------------------
I watched Y/n walk off with Kevin and I guess I couldn't hold my facial expressions.

"Dude you're jealous." Troy teased.

My eyes widened. "I am not! I just... who does that for a bag of cheetos!?" I quizzed.

"Y/n does anything for food." Natalie giggled.

I just nodded my head.

"You're jealous." Troy mentioned once more.

I rolled my eyes.

"Wait. Does Evan like Y/n?" Lucas asked.

Troy looked at me with a snarky grin.

"I might. I don't know." I mumbled.

"Oh no. He likes likes her." Troy told them with an eyebrow wiggle.

"I'm going to class." I mumbled once more and made my way to science.

I went to my desk and glimpsed out to the hallway. I saw Kevin and Y/n walking passed the class. Y/n turned around and smiled at me which made me smile back. I shouldn't be too worried about Kevin, she looks appalled to be standing next to him.
------------
School seemed to blow by fast today. I stayed back in my last class for a few minutes to talk to my teacher about the homework assignment. When I was done I went out to my car to see my silly group of friends by it. I walked up to them confused as to why Y/n is on the ground holding a fake flower.

"Dude, about time you made it!" Troy whisper yelled to me.

"What?" I questioned.

"Bro, did you not get Zachs text? This is Y/n's funeral." He whispered to me.

"Funera- by my car!?" I joked.

Y/n poked her head up. "Yes by your car bish now shush! I'm slowly decomposing." She said as she laid her head back down on the ground.

"By the time this is done you'll be fully decomposed." Lucas joked which made Y/n look at him with the death stare.

I chuckled and placed my bag down to watch this go down.

Natalie cleared her throat. "Here lies Y/n L/n. She was a silly thing and such full of life." Natalie started.

"Pfft barely." Joan joked.

Y/n then took off her shoe and threw it at Joan. "Man you guys SUCK none of you are coming to my funeral!" Y/n giggled.

She got up off the ground and brushed herself off.

"So may I ask how your pretend funeral came about?" I questioned.

"We got bored waiting for you and I thought 'hmm, I wonder what you guys would say at my funeral.' Thomas egged on the idea so here we are." Y/n explained in one breath.

I nodded my head followed by a soft chuckle, She's such a mess.

"Aalllright boys us ladies gotta head out to do some dress shopping for this prom thing. Remember our theme is red everyone incorporate red somewhere on your outfit." Joan stressed.

Everyone assured her that there will be red in with our suits and the girls were off to go shopping.

"So dude wanna go play video games? I don't want to go home yet my parents argue too much." Zach asked.

I nodded my head. "Sure man, why don't you two stay the night? Let's have a guy night!" I suggested.

"Hell yeah!" They both said in unison.

My phone dinged and I quickly checked it. Troy peered over my shoulder and cringed.

"What is Tabitha doing texting you?" He asked.

Zach gave me a weird look as well.

"Guys it's nothing. She wanted to apologize to me." I assured.

"She sent hearts Evan." Troy said Plainly.

I sighed. "Guys I promise it's nothing. She can try all she wants but she won't get to me again. Plus if that happened Y/n would kick my ass." I chuckled.

"Right.." Zach still suspicious.

"Annnyywaayyss. We have to head to the store for drinks and snacks, I'll even order pizza tonight so we will have a fun night." I smiled at the pair.

"Sweet, let's go! I want to binge eat." Troy rushed.

I told the boys to go ahead and head to my house while I find us sacks. I bought a whole bunch of stuff and a new game I've been wanting to play for a while now. I came home and we decided on what kind of pizza we wanted. We played games all night and just talked. I always loved these nights with my best bros.
_______________________________________

I swear I thought I published this chapter earlier lol oops I'm pead brain today guys! Anyways I hope you guys are staying safe out there and happy reading <3