xxxix.

joe
dinner tonight?
i heard its o.a.p night 😁

izzy
j!
apologise you idiot, not funny

joanna
hahaha they're all his recycled jokes from when I was dating my ex so its okay izzy, I know I'm better than him
his unoriginality is astounding 🤨

joe
they're good jokes why not re-use them!

izzy
pls ignore him jo

joanna
lol
classic joey <3

joe
but dinner?

joanna
sure
i'll ask tom and let you know (:

joanna locked her phone and dropped it next to her on the bed

joanna locked her phone and dropped it next to her on the bed. smiling, she looked up at her boyfriend, whose lap she was laying in. he was wearing glasses and running a hand through her hair as he read a book in the other.

"tom?" she said softly, not wanting to disturb the peace in the room.

"yes darling?" he replied without moving his eyes from the zadie smith novel he was currently working through, having borrowed it from joanna herself.

"joe and izzy invited us to dinner tonight, are you interested?"

tom placed his book down after folding over the page corner quickly. he thought for a second before speaking, "definitely, i'd love to."

joanna smiled and nodded. "good, i'll tell them 8?"

"perfect." tom confirmed, pulling joanna up into his lap and holding her there with arms clasped around her waist. "im excited to get to know your friends better."

"they already love you." joanna said, smiling as he kissed her cheek.

"oh they do?" he probed.

"yes, of course they do, you're tom hiddleston."

tom laughed and kissed her properly. "oh the curse of a name."

💌