xxiii.

( joannabird 's instagram story ! )

( joemoncler replied to your story ! )

joemoncler
who's a simp now? ☺️☺️☺️

joannabird
still u

joemoncler
i-
👁👄👁

"and that's a wrap on all for you!" greta exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air. "thank you so much everybody."

at her words joanna ran over to hug the director, tears already brimming in her eyes. "thank you so much, greta." she said, greta's arms wrapping around her in a maternal manner.

"thank you, sweetheart. always great to work with you." she pulled away, smiling at the younger woman. "remember you can visit noah and i anytime, we'd love to have you for dinner."

"of course! send him my love." she nodded, smiling as greta was pulled to talk by someone else.

joanna sighed as she looked around the set, it slowly emptying out. the last scene had been one of joanna on her own. her character packed her things and left both the house and tom's character behind in a one shot take.

she nearly jumped when she felt a tap on her shoulder, spinning around to see tom. as joanna looked up at him she noticed his eyes were slightly red, and like hers, watery.

"hey." joanna breathed.

"you were simply incredible just then, darling." tom nodded.

"you were watching?"

"of course." tom confirmed. "will you be at the wrap party tonight?"

"of course!" joanna giggled. "i never, ever turn down a party."

"good." tom smiled and turned to go, "save me a dance?"

"always."

( i've thought about this movie so much i wish it was real )