xl.

joemonclerupdatingjoe and tom at dinner together tonight, joanna and izzy were also there !!!!!

joemonclerupdating
joe and tom at dinner together tonight, joanna and izzy were also there !!!!!

1032 likes
230 comments

username
shut the fuck up

username
double date!!!!!!!!!

username
my two favourite men oh my god

username
@username !!!!!!

username
i refuse to believe tom and joanna aren't dating this is ridiculous

username
where was this?
username
username probably new york

💌

joemoncler 's instagram story

💌

"so tom," joe suddenly says, narrowing his eyes, "would you rather be covered in fur or scales."

joanna lets out a loud laugh and izzy almost spits out her wine in response. "you're such an idiot joe." joanna sighs, before turning to a confused looking tom. "he's just being stupid, tom. treat him as such." her hand rests on his forearm and he smiles fondly at her.

"hey!" joe protests. "its a valid question, I have more if you want."

"no, no its valid alright." tom chuckles. "okay... probably fur."

joe hums.

"interesting choice. personally I'd go scales because I think they're cool. but fine answer."

joanna and izzy make eye contact across the table and both roll their eyes.

"I think we should get another bottle of wine." izzy chuckles.

"another bottle!" joanna agrees and finishes her glass.

the table was set up with tom and joanna on one side and joe and izzy on the other, between them a set of candlesticks and a basket of bread. they had been sat in the hole in the wall tapas bar for the last hour and a half. the candles shrunk and shrunk as the conversation got warmer.

tom had one hand on the back of joanna's chair and one holding a wine glass when he asked, "did we ever tell you guys about our plan to get you together", pointing a finger at joe and izzy.

joanna's cheeks were warm from the wine. "well, my plan. I roped in tom."

"you never were kind enough to share, no!" izzy laughed incredulously. looking between Joe and back at the couple in front of them. joe blushed and scratched the back of his neck.

"joanna wanted me to keep her occupied so that you guys would have no choice but to spend time together while you were visiting, joe."

"asshole!" he laughed, pointing at joanna. "that's why you kept bailing."

"please, j was very happy to be spending time with tom anyway. win win situation for her." izzy smirked.

"oh really?" tom laughed. "you should've seen her the morning after you two got together. she burst into my room while I was changing-"

"joanna!" izzy gasped. "you never told me this."

"it was embarrassing!" she protested, furrowing her eyebrows at tom. "I was really embarrassed."

"I wasn't." joanna furrows her eyebrows at tom's smirking face. he wrapped an arm around her, pulling the girl into his chest.

"of course you weren't, gq's hottest man of the year or something, right?" joe pointed, also downing his wine.

the table laughed and tom shook his head, a blush now spreading onto his cheeks. "I don't know anything about that."

"sure, sure. plead the fifth." joanna teased, before taking tom's hand in hers. "anyway, the point is that we got you guys together and would like for you to know that so you may be indebted to us forever."

"joanna bird you sly dog." joe smirked. "well, cheers to you two."

the four clinked glasses, joe and izzy sharing a kiss as they parted.