vii.

"hi!" joanna wrapped tom in a quick hug as she arrived on set for the first time. tom was stood outside of the main house with a few bags and a woman she could only assume to be his assistant.

they were to be living and filming in a large house in the french countryside that tom's character moves to stay in after a mental breakdown caused by the death of his mother. joanna's character, celeste, was working part time cleaning said house to finance her summer in france. and of course, romance would ensue.

"hey darling, how are you?" tom smiled as they came out of the hug. "how was the flight?"

"good thanks! worth it to be here for sure, its so gorgeous!"

"yeah, pretty good place to fall in love."

of course tom was referring to their characters in the movie, but an awkward air still settled between the two, as blushes spread across their cheeks.

joanna chuckled before turning around to look towards the car she had arrived in, where her assistant was retrieving their baggage.

"meet izzy!" she announced, pulling her by the hand to join in their conversation and hopefully ease some tension. izzy was a small girl with dark hair and a big smile. joanna had loved her like a little sister since she'd met her.

"nice to meet you izzy!" tom smiled, shaking her hand.

"you too, big fan." izzy replied shyly, leaning into joanna for comfort. joanna had been teasing her assistant turned friend about her marvel obsession for most of the journey today, knowing she would freak out to be working with tom.

"my assistant, kate, is over there." tom gestured to the woman stood slightly away from them that was speaking angrily into her phone.

"so d'you guys wanna explore?" joanna grinned, before taking her suitcase from izzy and heading into the house.

introducing...

lana condor as izzy!

scarlett byrne as kate!