iv.

!joannabird 's story!

"so, any boys i should be worried about getting jealous?" tom asked with an amused smile

"so, any boys i should be worried about getting jealous?" tom asked with an amused smile. the pair were sat across from each other sharing cheese and a bottle of red between them.

"no, no, i hope not anyway." joanna nodded before gulping the rest of her glass of wine. having not even dumped harrison 3 hours earlier, joanna didn't know what to say.

the pair were in tom's townhouse, specifically sat at the dining table. looking around, joanna felt immediately comfortable in his warmly furnished house.

"well there was someone but notice the past tense"

"im sure thats a shame for him..."

"why do you say that?"

"because you're clearly a lovely girl"

joanna chuckled and looked down to hide her rosy cheeks. "thank you tom, you too seem like a lovely girl. anyway im not known for being the best at holding down relationships so it was probably a lucky escape for him."

"you're only 23 right? plenty of time for relationships" tom nodded, pouring them both another glass of the wine he had bought specially for tonight.

"you say that like im a teenager" joanna teases and points her finger at tom as if he'd offended her.

"you're close enough, darling." tom poked back, raising his glass and his eyebrows in unison.

"am not!" she gasped, sitting back from the table.

"are too."

"hmph."

tom smiled at the way joanna stuck her bottom lip out when she was annoyed and chuckled lightly.

"maybe that lad did get a lucky escape after all."

"i could slap you tom hiddleston."