xiii.

"great work guys! really, your chemistry is perfect." greta smiled as she finished looking over the last scene. she pulled joanna in for a hug as she squeaked out a 'thanks'. many crew members looked on with smiles at the pair's sweet friendship.

"thanks boss." tom nodded.

"that's the take on that scene, so i think that's a wrap for tonight!"

a round of applause is heard from the surrounding crew, no doubt excited to get to sleep. tom and joanna had been filming their characters' first kissing scene on the porch of the main house. desperate to use the natural lighting, they hadn't even had time to feel awkward or nervous about the kiss, trying to fit as many takes into the time the sun setting allowed them.

as the crowd of crew slowly dispersed, joanna made her way over to tom. her lips were still slightly swollen and she felt slightly dazed from the scene they'd just filmed.

"good job" she said from behind him, the actor turning to face her at the sound of her soft voice.

"kissing you for about an hour straight?" tom smirked, "all in a day's work i suppose."

"you are so annoying, tom hiddleston." joanna laughed, she pushed his chest lightly, earning a sarcastic oof from him in response. "i was trying to be nice."

"thank you. you were brilliant, sweetheart."

"is that your way of telling me im a good kisser?" it was now joanna's turn to smirk, as she raised an eyebrow towards the actor.

"perhaps." tom was smirking down at the girl when he suddenly noticed the chill on her arms. the sun had gone down about 30 minutes ago and joanna was still in the small slip dress her character was wearing. "oh shit, you look freezing. do you want my jacket sweetheart?"

tom had began to shrug off his jacket when he felt joanna's small hand on his chest. "no its okay, but do you wanna go and watch a movie or something? im not really tired yet."

"of course."