xxiv.

( joannabird 's instagram story ! )

( harrisondaniels replied to your story ! )

harrisondaniels
baby 😍😍
( seen! )

hmu when you get back
( seen! )

( joemoncler replied to your story ! )

joemoncler
have fun tonight birdy!
& make sure u get izzy home asap
lmk if you fuck tom xx

joannabird
🙄🙄🙄
i should block u fr

joanna was 4 drinks in and laughing at something that tom had said to her.

"how im going to miss that."

"what?"

"your pure little laugh."

"i must laugh at your jokes too much." joanna smiled. "maybe being away from me will relax your ego."

"maybe." tom nodded.

"could I have that dance now, tom?" joanna asked, looking up at him with a sad smile.

"

joanna took tom's outstretched hand and smiled as he pulled her into him. his hands went to her waist and hers were looped around his neck.

"you look very lovely tonight, you know that right?"

"I suppose I do now, thank you, tom."

"my pleasure, miss bird."

when joanna began humming to the song playing, tom listened intently, resting his head against hers.

"i love this song." he nodded, moving his thumbs up and down the curve of her waist.

"me too." joanna said softly.

"violet femmes."

joanna only hummed in response, moving to rest her head against his chest.

"won't you stay with me," joanna sang along with the song. "just a little longer."

they were silent for awhile, before the song changed and they were out of the moment.

"its been a pleasure working with you, tom."

tom lowered his head so she could hear him.

"that sounds like the start of a goodbye."

"i think it is, its getting late, or early." she corrected herself, knowing the sun would be coming up soon.

"do you want me to walk you back?"

"yes please."