Chapter 15

Jeff POV

The next morning I got up early to go to my scheduled training with Slender man. I met him out front.

"Okay you ready?"

" Yes."

"Okay so the first thing you have to do is go hangout with Jane."

" What?"

"There is nothing I can do to stop you from happening. You just have to forgive what you've done in the past and move on. The reason that happens is because you can't forgive yourself from what you've done in the past. You let your past consume you."

"I understand. Even after all these years I still think that I don't deserve to live because of what I've done."

" Its alright. Just don't think it was your fault. Not anymore. That was the past but now is where you need to be. You have a girlfriend now who needs you. Now go to her and make her happy."

"You're right. Thanks."
I ran to her. I ran through the main hall. I ran up the stairs. I ran into the wall. And I ran into the room. She turned to look at me and I ran to her. I picked her up and swung her around. Then I tripped and fell back on the bed with her on top of me. I kissed her.

"Woah. What happened to Jeff?"

"Its still me but I feel better."

"In that case."
She kissed me and started running her hands through my hair. I put my hands on her waist. She started grinding against me. We kissed passionately again. I'm so glad I'm back.

Okay so if you want I lemon in the next chapter please let me know. If no one asks me then there will not be. See ya in the next chapter.