In Love

Jane POV

I went to see Jeff again. I really like seeing him. Once I got the his house I was about to open the door when I heard crashing and things hitting the ground. Then I saw someone or something come flying out the window. Then the door opens.

"Jane. What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you but it looks like your busy." I saw the creature get up. It had large claws and moved on all four. It started running at me. Then it slashed at me with its claws. I thought I was dead but when I opened my eyes I saw Jeff's arm around me. His arm took the hit so I didn't. Then he shoved it back.

"What is that thing?"

"Its called The Rake."

"Can you kill it?"

"Probably not but we can defeat it."

We then look at it. Then it charges. Lucky I always have my knife. Jeff grabs it by the throat and throws it on the ground. I go up and stab it threw the skull. It stopped moving and turned to ashes.

" Looks like did it."

"Yeah and looks like your a real killer now." I heard something fall and as I turn around I see Jeff laying on the ground.

" JEFF!"

I tried to pick him up but he was to heavy. So I decided to drag him inside. I put him on the couch then took off his jacket. I saw claw marks all over his body. He was bleeding a lot. What should I do? I got a wet rag and started cleaning up the blood. Then I heard him speak.

"Does the blood bother you?"

"No its okay you just rest now and let me take care of you."

He put his head back and relaxed as I finished up.

After I was done I saw my hands were covered with his blood. So I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. When I come out Jeff was standing in the doorway.

"I didn't get the chance to say thanks." He kind of smiled.

"No problem. It was the least I could do for saving my life." I smile back. He walked a little closer to me.

"Its been a long time since anyone made me smile out of happiness."

"Yeah well I guess I make you happy."

"You do more than just that."

He got closer to me close enough to put his arms around me. I grabbed his hands.

" And what would that be?"

"You make me feel... love."

He put his arms around me and pulled me close enough so I was touching his chest.

"You make me feel again. You keep me from losing it. You make me something other than a killer."

"Is that a good thing?" I asked sarcastically. He just smiled again and leaned in close to my face. I closed my eyes and leaned in too. Then I felt him. He felt so sad and unhappy. Now I can change that.