Falling for Him

Jane POV

After my first conflict with him I realised that if I wanted to fight him I would need to be stronger. He is incredibly strong and I am out matched. I started training myself mentally and physically. After awhile I thought I was ready. I went back to the house and pushed the door over to see him sitting there without a shirt on. He looks really... hot. No I have to stay focused. He was sitting there not doing anything. I walked closer to him and he still didn't do anything. He was looking down. What ever he was doing he was focused. I decided now was my chance. As I raised my hands to stab him he looked up at me. Then he gave a confused look at me. Then he looked down again.

"What were you doing?"

"I was training myself."

" For what? Your already really strong."

" I'm trying to be something else. Something not a killer." He then stood up. That's when I realised he's about a head taller then me.

"I thought you loved killing people."

"No I don't what gave you that idea?" He says while he puts his jacket on.

"Nothing just I thought killing innocent people is your hobby." I say while lowering my knife.

" I don't kill innocent people unless they deserve it which would make them not innocent which means I don't kill innocent people." Him saying that confused me a little. I never thought he could confuse me. Not only is he strong he's intelligent to.

" Sorry did I confuse you?"

" Just a little."

"Let me put it this way: I don't kill innocent people."

"Oh."

"Why do you keep coming back to me?"

"I came to kill you but now that I know the truth I'm starting to reconsider."

"I would consider not trying to kill me because your just gonna end up hurt or dead."

" But tell me, did you have to kill them?"

" No I didn't. I'm not gonna lie I chose to kill them."

"But what about those who loved the ones you killed? What will happen to them?"

"I don't know and really... I don't CARE!!" I saw the look in his face change from a calm man to a crazy monster. He jumped on me and then he ran with me out the door. He pulled out his knife and put it up to my throat.

"Jeff... this isn't you." His eyes changed from starring to looking at me. Then I felt his grip soften and his knife leave my throat.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I don't know what happened."

He got off me and picked me up.

"Its okay it happens to us all. Even me I was so caught up in killing you that I didn't see what was really going on."

" It seems to happen to me all the time."

" You just need someone to remind you of who you really are."

"Yeah it seems that you handled that really well."

"I guess I am that someone."

I just look at him and turn around to walk away.

"I didn't get your name."

"I'm Jane, Jane the Killer." I say to him with a smile. He smiles back at me then I walk away.