Final Chapter

Warning adult content

Jane POV

I started grinding against him. He kissed me back. Our tongues started dancing around each other. I started taking off his shirt. I slipped it over his head and I took my tank top off too. When I looked back at him and laughed because some of my black lipstick had been put on his mouth. He looked confused.

" What?"

"When did you start wearing black lipstick?"
He realized what happened and wiped his mouth. He smiled and grabbed me by the waist and rolled me over so I was under him on the middle of the bed. He started kissing my neck. I moaned as his hand snaked its way to my thigh. He kissed lower to my chest then right above my boobs. I started undoing my bra strap. I got the clip off but kept it over my boobs.

"Aw why you no let me see?" He had a sad face.

" I'm being a tease."
He smiled again and kissed me. I slowly lowered my hands and let the bra fall off. While kissing me, he grabbed one of my boobs and started massaging it. I moaned into his mouth. At the same time I started taking off his pants. Once I got them off he took off my shorts.

"Wait." I broke the kiss.

"What's the matter?"

"Is the door locked?"
He looked over to it.

" Yep."

"Good."
I smashed my lips against his again. He kissed back and grabbed my waist.

"You ready?"

" I will be."
He lowered himself into me. I moaned loudly.

Slender POV

As I was walking up the stairs to see how Jeff was doing I heard moaning coming from behind their door.

"Sounds like he's feeling better."
I heard walking coming up the stairs. I turned to see Violet.

"Hey Violet, hey would you like to go to the park?"

"Eh maybe. I wanted to talk to Jane."

"Welllll you can talk to her later. Right now we got to go to... uh let's see... we got to go to the city. I'm sure you can talk to your boyfriend."

" Dad! He's not my boyfriend!"

"Sorry I ment friend that happens to be a boy."

"Dad!"

"Okay okay I'll stop. Now let's go."
I grabbed her and ran out the door.

Jane POV

He started going in and out after a second. I had my arms around his neck. My boobs would bounce with every hump. I moaned his name.

"Oh Jeff. Faster."
He did as told and started going faster. He grabbed my legs and lifted me up some so he could go in deeper. As he did that I moaned loudly. He continued to go in deeper. After another minute of it I moaned out his name loudly and cumed on him. After I did he did the same inside of me. Feeling his warm white liquid enter me felt sooooo good. He fell over panting on me.

"That has to be... the best I felt in a long time."

" Yeah. Thanks."

"Thank you for giving me a chance all that time ago."
I smiled at him.

"I love you, Jeff the Killer."

" And I love you, Jane the Killer."