War Effects

Jane POV

After the war Jeff has been very distant. He still talks and laughs with me but I can feel this weird feeling coming off of him.

"Hey Jeff, are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine just kind of off that's all."

"Okay if you need me just ask. I am and always will be here for you."

"I know, that's why I fell in love with you."

He kissed me. We were just sitting in our room relaxing and watching TV. I kissed him back and we started using our tongues then I rolled over on his chest still kissing him. His hands were on my thighs. We were about to get into it when Sally walking in on us. She is older now almost 20 but she still didn't need to see us.

"Oh sorry wrong room."

She slammed the door closed again. We were frozen. We didn't know how to react.

"I guess we'll need to lock the door next time."

" Yeah guess so."

I got up and locked it. I turned and looked at him with a smile. He smiled back.

"Shall we continue?"

"We shall."

I crawled up to his mouth and kissed him again. I felt his arm grabbed my butt at the same time of me massaging his penis.

We finished what we began.

The next day I saw Jeff talking to Slender. I would have listened but I saw Sally. I walked up to her.

"Hey yesterday what did you mean 'wrong room'?"

"Oh I was looking for someone else's room."

"And would that someone else just happen to be a guy?"

"And if it was?"

"I would ask who?"

"I don't want to tell you."

"Are you sure I mean I could give you advice and stuff. Your secret would be safe with me."

"(Sigh) I was looking for Ben's room okay."

"And what did you do when you found him?"

"I uh..."

Jeff POV

I went to Slender for help. What happened during the war I don't want to happen again. I thought if anyone could help me it would be him.

"Hey Slender."

"Oh hello Jeffrey, how may I help you?"

"I need help becoming stronger."

" Because of it I presume?"

"Yes, will you help me?"

"Why not. Your training will start tomorrow."

" Right."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

So this book will be on hold until my other Creepypasta Civil war book is finished so I don't spoil anything. Sorry but it shouldn't be too long. Well see ya.