The Killers

Jeff POV

I was watching some TV when I heard a knock on my door. As I open it I see Jane.

"Hey."

"Hi Jeff. I was wondering if you would like to go out for a walk with me."

"Sure."

"Great. Let's go."

We started walking to the commercial part of the city. Jane was ahead of me. She just kept looking back at me. I just looked at her and she would look away.

Once we got to the mall she just walked around and would ask me if she could get it.

(They look normal just pale)

"Hey Jeff may I have this necklace?"

"Sure." I say that and pull out some money from my pocket. I got money from the people I killed. So I was pretty rich.

" Thanks."

" No problem." We just walked around for a little longer before we stopped for lunch.

" Yesterday when you said that you were Jane the Killer, what did you mean?"

"Well I thought it sounded cool because we both have a name with j and killer sounds cool."

"So you based your name off of my name."

" Yeah I guess."

"So we're the killers?"

"Yep."

"But have you ever killed anyone?"

"uuu... no."

"That's alright you wanted to kill me and it actually seemed like you were going to so."

"Well I guess I'm Jane the Killer now."

She just looked at me then looked down. Once we got home I started to unlock the door and once I got it open Jane jumped on top of my back. I was carrying her like I was giving her a piggy back ride.

"Hey what are you doing?"

" I'm on your back. Am I to heavy for you?"

"No I can easily lift you just I wanted to know what you were doing."

"Take me home."

"But we just got here and can't you walk yourself?"

"I would but I'm tired and I'm already on your back."

" Fine I'll take you home." I walked out the door with her on my back and carried her all the way to her house.

"Thanks for carrying me."

"Yeah no problem. I'm going to wake up tomorrow and feel it then."

She just giggles and walks away.