The Beginning of a War

Jane POV

After some time of talking and walking around with all the 'people' I found Jeff.

"Hey Jeff, the people here are really nice."

"Yeah I talked to a couple. I even talked to Zalgo."

"Wow the hive mind of chaos. Sounds scary."

"Yeah but he's a cool guy once you talk to him. He looks very intimidating."

"Yeah that wouldn't be surprising."

We walked around for a little more then we heard a loud scream in the main room. There weren't very many people in the room so it echoed. When we got there I saw a creature with claws jabbing them through a girls chest. She had one eye and the other looked like a little clock. Then the Plague Doctor and Slender came in the room.

"Rake! What did you do!?"

The doctor asked. The Rake replied as he took his claws out of her chest drawing out blood. He looked short and weird while crouching butt when he stood up he was tallish.

"Its simple. I stabbed her."

"Why?!"

"Because we have a point to what we are going to do."

" We?"

"Yes. We."

Then a few others came out from behind him. There was Ben, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Nemesis, The Sculpture, The Skin Taker and a bunch more. But there were a few people that stood in front of them all. CreepypastaJr, CreepsMcpasta, and the Puppeteer. Then the head of the gathering came in the room. Mr. Creepypasta himself.

"What's going on here?"

"Awww just the man we wanted to see."

Moth Man said.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

" You see we are doing this to get a message to you."

Then I hear the tearing of flesh. I turn to see Masky stabbing him from the back with a knife. Then he took it out and walked over to the group of murders. Nemesis walked over to his body and told him,

"Your very existence ruins everything. So get this in your head old man. We will kill anyone who gets in our way."

She says as she steps back.

"We have been hiding for too long. Now its our time to rule this world. And if you get in the way, we will kill you. Either join us or die."

Laughing Jack yelled to us. I saw a couple people walk over to there side. They probably did that in fear. The rest stood their ground.

"No one else? Well then, this place is rigged to blow so when it goes down you all do."

Then they disappeared and just as they said the entire building blew.