Creepy Convention

Jeff POV

As we were laying in bed I heard something like rocks hitting our window. I got up to see what it was and once I got to the window I see some guy throwing rocks at our window.

" Hey could you stop?!"

"Depends. Will you both come with me?"

He wore a black robe like thing that covered his whole body besides his feet. He had a black hat on that had a wide brim all around it. Black long sleeve shirt. Black gloves. A black cane with a ball tip. And what was the scariest was he had this grey mask that covered his whole face that looked like a beak.

"Are you here to kill us because if you are we can settle things here?"

"Oh no no no I'm here to invite you to this address. Come if you want."

He throws a card perfectly so it curves and lands in the pocket of my shirt on the second floor. Once I look back at him he is gone. I take the card and read it as I head back to bed. I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Who was it?"

"Oh it was this weird guy."

"And you not weird?"

"Yeah funny."

She laughs a little.

" So should we go?"

"Might as well just let me get ready."

After we get ready I put the address in the GPS and we start driving to the house.

After we get there, there is a bunch of people standing outside talking to one another. I parked the car and got out. Jane followed. The people that was there weren't people. They didn't seem like humans. As I walked in the house I saw the guy from earlier.

"Awww so you made it."

"Yeah guess I did."

"Well be free to do what you wish. There are snacks at the dining area and the back is open for fresh air. Now go have fun and mingle."

He walked away to two females and put his arms around them but they shoved him off to the ground. We laughed a little and decided to talk to some people. Jane said she wanted to talk to some girls so I let her walk around alone. I eventually ran into Slender.

"Hey Slender. What are you doing here?"

"Well people like us are here because we can be our selves here not humans."

"People like us?"

"Oh yeah you don't know. There are not only people on earth. There are also creatures that are here but normal people wouldn't accept them. So we made this group so they can be here and be themselves. They're called creepypastas."

"Oh I see. Well that's cool. Thanks for letting us know."

" No problem."

I turned and walked away. I decided to talk to some people. I saw this cool tall dude who was completely black decides the fire particles floating around his body. He had 7 mouths all around his body. He looked like a skeleton.

"Hey who are you?"

"Huh? Oh I'm Zalgo. Who are you?"

" Well my name is Jeff. Your name is really cool. The hive-mind of chaos, he who waits behind the wall."

"Yeah I guess the hive mind but I don't wait behind walls."

"Oh sorry."

"No big deal. Hey have you tried the food here?"

"No."

"You should before they run out. Its really good."

"Okay I will. Do you know if it would be possible if we stay here?"

"I don't think you can live here but there could be someone who owns a big house that might allow you to stay with them."

"Oh okay thanks."

I turned and walked away.