Other People

Jane POV

Jeff and I were at the mall shopping. Well at least I was because he doesn't really care for shopping. When I saw Jeff starring at these two people. They looked related but not bother and sister. Maybe he was her father. Yeah that's it.

"Hey Jeff its not polite to stare at people."

I told him with a firm voice.

"I know but they look so familiar. I just can't quite guess who."

Then as they came closer I decided that we would go and meet them. I told Jeff and he groaned at that.

"What's the big deal?"

"I don't know. I'm... lazy that's right I'm lazy."

"You've been walking with me all day so stop whining."

Then I took his hand and sort of dragged him over. When I finally got to them the girl was in a jewellery shop and the man was waiting outside. I went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

" Excuse me sir but my boyfriend was wondering if you have seen him before because he says he might have seen you."

When he looked at me he stood up and he was tall! Really tall. Maybe 6'5".

"Let me get a look at the guy."

He said with a very firm voice. I pulled Jeff a little as a notion that he wanted to see him. Once he did he started laughing hysterically.

"And you said he was your boyfriend right?"

"Yes he is."

He started laughing some more.

"I don't understand what is funny?"

"Nothing if you don't know who I am then I'll tell you but later then you will get why I am laughing."

" Daaaaaad I didn't find anything cute."

The girl complained.

" Well I'll get you something another time. Right now we have other things to do."

She looked at me and waved. I waved back.

"If you want to know who I am follow me."

So we got in our car and Jeff started following the guy. Eventually we turned into this dirt road that was in a deep forest. As we're heading into the forest we came into the driveway of a mansion. Then I see Jeff get this look of realization on his face. As we pull up he turns off the car and immediately runs out of the car to the man.

"You're Slender Man!"

I heard him say happily.

"You are correct."

Then he transformed into the creature that had no facial features and his skin was completely white.

"Wow what was that?"

I ask getting out of the car. Then I see the girl do the same thing.

" Well we aren't humans if you couldn't tell I am Slender Man and this is my daughter Violet."

"Hi."

We were standing there starring in aww.

"Now why were you laughing?"

"Oh yeah well I was laughing because he is Jeff the Killer. One of the most dangerous and most violent people in the world and said he was your boyfriend."

He laughed a little more.

"I dare you to laugh one more time."

I heard Jeff starting to get annoyed. I was too.

"I'm sorry its just funny. Actually its a very good thing because that means you're not killing much because you're taking care of Jane."

"Yeah that's nice. Well see ya."

"See ya."

Then Jeff and I got in the car and drove off. When we got home we sat on the couch and relaxed. Its good to know that we are not the worst people in the world.