Closer

Jane POV

He is now mine and I am now his. After he pulls back he smiles at me. I never noticed how good of a smile he had until now. Then I noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt. I blushed and he must have noticed because he then picked me up and then sat down.

"So you're okay with this?"

" Yeah as long as you loose this killing addiction."

"Okay I promise."

"Good now you lay down your still hurt."

"No I can still help."

"No you need to lay down before I put you to sleep my self."

"Okay fine."

After I heard him fall asleep I noticed that it was late. Should I curl up next to him? I decided to and went up to him and laid down next to him. Then he rolled over to face me and he put his arm around me. I feel safe when I'm near him. I soon fell asleep.

When I wake up I'm laying on his chest. He is so strong. When he wears the sweater he seems so weak but without it he is strong looking. Then I feel my body being picked up then he starts walking upstairs.

" Where are you taking me?"

"I don't know I was uncomfortable on the couch so we're going to bed not the couch."

Then I noticed that it was 1:32 in the morning.

" Oh I thought it was six not one well in that case you take me where ever you want as long as you don't wake me up."

"I won't." Then I am put softly on the bed. He is also very gentle. He gets into bed next to me. I roll over on top of him.

"What are you doing?"

" I hope you don't mind your body is very comfortable."

" If you want I guess."

I just put my head next to his and laid there. When I woke up I was still on him. I don't want to disturb him. But how will I get up. I decided to roll again but I am caught by his arm.

"Where do you think your going?"

He started tickling me.

" No I just want to get in the shower (laughter)"

" Oh I'm sorry. Then your taking me with you." He grabbed my leg and I started dragging him across the room to the bathroom.

"If you let go of me I'll let you shower with."

" Done." He immediately let's go of my leg. I just roll my eyes as I start to get undressed and step in the shower. Once I was in there a minute later he comes in with me. I tried not to stare but I couldn't help myself. I could tell he was trying not to stare either.

"Is this your first time taking a shower with someone else?"

" Yes it is and its even better as a first time because its with a female that is not my siblings."

" Yeah its my first to."

It was my first time taking a shower with someone who actually liked me. We both sat down feeling the warm water come raining down on us.

He got up and grabbed the nozel and took it down from its stand.

"Heeey why do you get all the water?"

"Oh you want some water. Here you go." He sprayed me in the face with the water.

"Give me the nozel."

"Okay."

I started spraying myself but then quickly turned it to spray him. I got him right in the face.

"Yeah that's real funny. I guess I deserved it."

I just started laughing. Then I saw him get up and crawl towards me.

"No stay back." I say while spraying him with the water.

"Its gonna take more than water to save you now." He says while getting on me. I'm just laughing as he tickles me some more. I don't know how he knows that I am very  easy to laugh when it comes to tickling. Then I get on him and tickle him. He falls over and starts laughing like I did.

"No please stop (laughter)"

" Okaaay fine."

I stop tickling him decided to sit on his lap. If this was the first shower with him then I have a very happy life.