The Enemies

Jane POV

There I'm all ready to go. My weapon is a knife. I will go and find him then I'm going to kill him. I promise to never give up until I find him. As I walk out I get in my car and started searching. Eventually I got to a house that was supposed to be empty. I didn't think so. I walked up to the door with my knife and knocked on the door.

Jeff POV

I was sitting on the couch when I heard knocking on my door. 'No one should know I'm here.' The knocking continued. So I just opened the door then a girl jumped on me with a knife. She stabbed me in the arm. I through her off of me. I had my knife too. We were standing in the living room facing each other.

" I have come here to kill you."

"Why... why can't you just leave me alone? Now you're going to end up dead just like everyone else. And I'm just going to stand there smiling over your dead body."

Jane POV

Hearing him say that gave me shivers up my spine. Am I really going to fight Jeff the Killer? Will I even be able to stop him? He just looks up from the ground looking at me smiling.

" Now your fate is sealed."

He runs towards me with his knife. Being the fact that I'm human he could land a shot that could finish me off for good. He grabs my throat and pushes me over.

"Is this what you want? Do you want me to kill you?" He is very strong. I might have underestimated my enemy.

" No I won't kill you. I will give you a chance to run."

"Why me? Did you give the others a chance to run?"

"No."

"Then why am I different?"

" I don't know. All I know is that I'm giving you a chance to run."

"I won't run."

" Please do I don't want to hurt you."

I run to him and try to stab him. He moves to the side and grabs me by the waist. He then throws me on my back to the ground.

"If you don't go now then I will kill you and just laugh."

"What happened to you? Why are you like this?"

"I don't know. Something happened and I became what I am right now."

" You don't have to be what you think you are." I say while walking closer to him. He lowered his knife a little.

"You can change who you are." As he is looking at the ground I thrust my knife into his face. I miss because he moved to the side. I barely cut him.

"Think your so clever don't you. You are going to leave right now." He picks me up over his shoulder and throws me out the door.

"If you come back I will dismember every part of your body."