Just an Average Day

Jeff POV

After yesterday we didn't do much. We just hung out until today.

"Jeff. Its time to wake up."

" I don't wanna."

"Please I want to go out and have fun."

"Can it wait?"

"I don't think so."

" Fine." I got up and got into new clothes. I wore a black T-shirt and dark blue jeans. Jane wore black skinny jeans and a grey T-shirt. I got the keys to my car which I've had for awhile and we went out for breakfast. We decided to go to Coco's. We switched to our human looking selves before we went. As we waited for our food Jane and I started talking.

"So how long have you been the way you are now?"

" For about 8 years."

"Wow that's along time."

"After awhile you get used to it."

" Well I think you would have to be really strong willed to be like that for 8 years."

" I train myself to not hurt people."

She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. After breakfast she wanted to go to the park so I took her there. Once we were there we went for a walk.

"You know one thing I always wanted to do is fly."

"Really. Why don't you fly right now."

" How would I do that?"

"Its easy all you have to do is stand look strait up put your arms out and wait a sec."

"Okay." She did what I said then I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her above my head and ran around. She just started laughing and she smiled. Her laugh alone makes me feel good. After awhile I got tired and put her on the grass. I laid down next to her.

"That was fun."

"Yeah I hope your first flight was good."

"It was amazing thanks to you."

"I'm glad I could help." We looked at each other and she just laughed.

" What?"

"Oh nothing. Its just you hair."

I felt my hair and it was all up on one side because of the grass. I felt embarrassed but then she got up and we both walked to the car and went back home.