5 DAYS (chapter 16)

It had been 5 days since I last spoke to Johnny having to ignore all the calls I had received from the Depp household. Every time he tried to talk to me in the halls I sped up, everytime he looked at me I simply looked away- this-now this took great effort. I am still angered gravely by. his actions and after so long of not defending myself I couldn't take this treacherous sea saw anymore.

    "Any news on johnny? I heard you two started dating" Bev questioned taking a sip of her 711 cherry slushie. It had been so long since me and her had hung out or caught up. My face went white "Yes that seems to be the word traveling around and- um nothing much" I trailed off gazing down at my nikes as she huffed "Oh pep.." bev said as she reached across the table to hold my hand, staring softly "I'm here for you, even when we dont talk that much. What's going on?" I gulped trying to swallow the pain of the occurrence more or less just trying to form words to describe it perfectly feeling at ease with Bev.

"Well Johnny has always been very hot and cold. One moment hes head over heels for me, the next hes- hes doubling back on his emotions as if he's constantly questioning them making me feel like shit and well what happened last weekend was well my final straw..." I paused for a moment leaning back in my chair crossing my arms and narrowing my eyes as I said "I saw him dancing with another girl getting very hands on and then he saw me and parker hugging, for a good reason- me and him just started being friends again to which Johnny did not like the sight of and beat the shit out of him" I huffed rubbing my eyes as Bev just marveled not saying anything "but I mean maybe it served me right I wasn't supposed to be there" Bevs expression then changed into something more defensive "No no no no do not let him constrict you. If you wanted to be there then well damn your gonna go. don't let him tell you what you can and cannot do. Also who was he dancing with I was to busy to notice?" Bev questioned her slight Brooklyn accent mixing in as images of Clair Duval came swirling in my head as more jealousy arose "Clair Duval, I could just tell by Johnny's eyes he was enjoying her presence" I groaned as Bev shook her head "This is bad news".

        Coming home my mom told me that Johnny had stopped by as the pit grew in my stomach. She told me how he looked tired and shabby like he hadn't gotten any sleep which only made me feel more guilty and anxious as I thanked her and ran up the steps. As soon as I made it in my room I searched for a distraction as my eyes landed on the boom box which sat on my desk. I turned it on and cranked up the volume letting the harmonics drown out my treacherous thoughts as I flopped on my bed my eyes growing heavier carrying me to a much needed sleep.

'Knock knock!
*Bang Bang!
  I groaned as my eyes opened quickly realizing my radio had been turned down by what I can only assume to be my mom as dreams by Stevie nicks sounded through it but the knocking continued from my window. I knew who it was and I almost couldn't bring myself to look but inevitably I did seeing a shivering Johnny giving me a pleading look. I sat up hesitantly as the anger began to swell marching towards the window.

   Once I opened it I just looked at him with a anguished look on my face as I glanced at his attire. He did seem broken down, there were faint grey circles under his eyes matching well with his bruised lip which parker gave him. He looked disheveled "Stevie- "what are you doing here" I cut him short as he just paused for a moment trying to think of the perfect response "I came to talk" he said as his eyes beseeched which dug into my core it was absolutely dreadful seeing him this way "I'm done talking johnny...just go home" I avoided the painful feeling that occurred in me. He couldn't win this time and I knew that if I let him talk he would take home the medal. His expression dropped pain interlacing his expression as I felt tears beginning to weld within my eyes "please" he said shaking his head, this was turning out to be harder then i had imagined. I never saw him look so upset and I wanted nothing more then to say 'yes yes come in, do you want something to drink? Do you want to sleep for a while' but I couldn't I wouldn't. "Johnny I'm sick of you putting me through all of this pain. At what cost? If you never come to see what your doing and stop this madness they why even try anymore? There is literally n-no point. There's your talk.. now I need to sleep so do you" He looked like he was going to speak again his eyes searching for me as I closed the window not wanting to continue my agony and his pain.

Short chapter but much needed and my apologies once more if it is not written the best it could be I'm very tired.