(𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕) 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

I slowly raise my eyes out of a dead sleep and notice that there are arms draped around me I was so close to Johnny, he made me feel so safe but at the same time terrible why am I even here I look to the left of me and the night comes rushing back just seeing Johnnys eyes "good morning" he says lowly "oh my god what..what happened last night" I say as I get out of Johnny's arms "well you threw up and you know how you get so I offered to-"oh my god Parker " I sit at the edge of the bed and tap my foot "what about Parker" he snaps back quickly and leans forward with no shirt on "well he's the only one who's showed interest in me" I look at him with a duh look "he's not the only one" he mumbles "yeah yeah sure and who else" I roll my eyes and Johnny just shrugs "exactly, and you scolded him when he tried to help-why. "Johnny you are aware that could have been a future relationship" I lay on the bed "like love- "shut the fuck up no it wouldn't" he yells "what.. why" I look at him furious at the past events "because..because he couldn't he's a bad guy I can tell, he's just gonna break your heart" he said snapping back with anger "just like you did!" I shout at the top of my lungs not knowing who cared, or who knew I was just so tired of this.

The whole room went silent, dense if you will. It felt like the silence lasted forever, but in reality it only lasted 40 seconds "I um, I gotta go" I say looking down from the stare "where are my clothes" I say looking around "there in the wash I put them in there this morning" he said lowly how long was he up for "seriously" I rolled my eyes "they should be done soon though" it seemed like he didn't wanna say to much in fear of something more dramatic slipping out.

I sit there with my knees to my chest, I was wearing his shorts and his shirt of course. A headache started to occur and it felt terrible "hey, Johnny" as if I had gave him life he immediately answered "yes" he said "do you have any Tylenol I have a headache" I mumbled "oh..um I don't think so- look at me" he interrupted himself I look over at him slowly "I'm sorry" he said with pain in his voice "I just..I couldn't be your friend anymore- "yeah yeah it's the same story everytime depp, you got "popular" couldn't possibly be seen with a girl like me, I get it just don't rub it in okay" I say sadly "that's...that's only partly why" he looked down "I just didnt know what I was feeling" he coughs

"What do you mean" I say with my eyebrows furrowed "I was feeling all these emotions, and it was so hard to comprehend" he looks back up, and my eyes widen "well feelings are hard to deal with and I was- I was going through them too but I didn't have a intention on leaving, Johnny" I pause and look into his eyes "you were my best friend. You were one of the only people I could talk too, that's why I'm so pissed off at you" I look away and put my head on my hand "oh and your god damn bipolar issues, don't keep riding over someone who's already dead" I sigh.

    I could feel his eyes burning into my cheek, enough to cause me to look over "do you wanna tell me why- your erm acting so off" saying something in effort to switch up the mood "I'm being so bi-polar cause I don't know, what to think Stevie" he speaks with sudden ambition "All the times I look at you and I can't take my eyes off of you, your intoxicating to me. But then I have people praising me and whores slobbering over me- "Johnny stop, I thought maybe you would tell me why you keep leaving and coming back, or something, jeez I don't know I had a headache and I'm tired"  I say as a overwhelming amount of emotion tracks in I get up "I'll see ya Johnny" I snap as my eyes prickle with sadness. Could he not tell the pain, could he not sense the emotion. He keeps on coming and leaving in the time span of a week.

   "But you're clothes- "I think I'll make it without them, I have shorts and a shirt- "that's mine and you aldon't have a way to get home" he  points at the pouring rain with a smirk "It's only a few blocks- I look out the window "you know what I think Parker doesn't live to far from here I'll just give him a call and see if he can" I see the smirk on his face disappear and he has hurt streaming in and out of his emotions. Seeing him like this hurt me very bad, so bad I wanted to hug him and say "I'll stay" but the next day you know he's gonna be throwing me off of a cliff in order to get validation from the peers around him. "Your gonna see what happens, pep- "Johnny tell me something! Anything just- a flood of emotions "just stop leaving me and coming back in my life, or at least just leave and let me heal" my face glows red "I wont do it again" he looks at me with sadness "but you have and you will again" I look up at him and put my hand on his chest "but for now I...I gotta get out of here" I begin to look around as I leave his bedroom and run down the brown carpeting of steps to the house phone is the dining room.

I see Johnny walk down the steps "wait" I don't turn around and dial Parker's number, he was my seriously only way to get home it was raining outside and my mom was at work Johnny swings me around and moves close to me still being in his arms embrace. We were so close I could feel his breath on my lips and it made me shiver "Look, all I do is think about you, every fucking day, every minute, every second" he pauses and looks into my eyes now "I can't even go outside without you passing my mind, me thinking that oh Stevie would enjoy this. YOU drive me crazy" He says lowly. Him saying those words made my heart skip a beat, the butterfly's in my stomach are uncontrollable, could he feel the same way. "I couldn't leave you even if I tried" Johnny mumbles. He smashes his lips onto mine and begins to kiss me passionately, it took me by surprise but I eased into it.

It felt so right, like heaven like we were meant to be. I run my hands through his hair as he lightly touches the back of my neck to intensify the kiss. He shakily tugs at my waste in want to make me closer to him which I didn't think was humanly possible. Then you hear a ding. I depart quickly realizing what's going on "laundry's done" I smile.

A new chapter for all of you waiting 😁