(𝚃𝚑𝚎𝙰𝚞𝚍𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢) 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

I looked at him with anguish "I'm sorry what did you say to them" I growl "I told them me and you are together...cause I mean aren't we?"  .  I was completely surprised because of the hesitation he would always have when I asked what we were but at the same time disgusted. What he said to me this weekend made me so angry how could he just spit out those words to someone he apparently cared so much about, him saying those cruel words to me were like knifes being stabbed repeatedly Into my back till I looked like a dart board. "Johnny we aren't- are we- oh I don't know" He just glanced over at me "do you not want to be" he said worried "I mean what you said to me the last time you came over- it was flat out cruel" I mumble "Your never happy" Johnny snaps "what do you mean!" I said a little to loud "Ms. Chance" the teacher calls my eyes narrow "would you like to pay attention or would you like to continue your so very much intriguing conversation" She says with sarcasm "I'm sorry" I speak she just nods and continues the lesson.

After class I meant to confront Johnny I really started to get along well with Parker but I mean why am I worrying if he found out, it's not like we are together or anything. Did I feel something for Parker or not it kept on bouncing throughout my head. I'd felt so much emotion for Johnny that I felt like I had no more to give, but I knew that wasn't true but I did know I was emotionally exhausted from this carousel that kept repeating, and I was dizzy.

As soon as I got out of class I pulled him over to the side I knew we'd be late for class but I was to all over to care. The few remaining students that lingered in the halls seemed to have caught the rumor- well I'm not sure what it is yet but they were staring waiting for us to fall into a lovers coral or make out just to say they saw the hero kiss the zero and to say it wasn't just hall talk, it once again made me feel heated and lunatic.

"So um" I trail off as I look at the students and there eyes quickly look away from mine "Since when- well like when did you think- god I suck. "We we're together" he peeled up "well I don't know, I just wanted people to know that your mine." The confusion started to grow what about his bigot friends, or sociopathic hoes. This changed everything he was so confusing "what about Michael, what about all of your friends- your reputation if you will" I need answers. "They aren't happy" he says with no emotion "but they will get over it" he stares me long and hard in my eyes, I can almost feel the energy radiating out of us. I felt like I was on clouds with him.

   But I had to snap out of it. If I keep letting him into my mind and press my buttons he will eventually rule every move I made I think to myself  "Johnny...no" I try my hardest to spit out that no before my brain changed no into a indefinite yes.  I wanted so bad to be together with Johnny,  love each other with all of our hearts without any issues or interruptions hell my heart longed for it so I could get off this carousel with him by my side.

   "What do you mean no" he snapped in disbelief "Johnny you really hurt me and this isn't the first time that you have- "Stevie I know that I've hurt you but I hope that you can forgive me for that,  I was reacting because I just couldn't take not seeing you or talking to you even you not god damn looking at me or acknowledging my presence made me sick I just wanted to kiss you and fuckin I don't know I just hated not being with you" he whispered. My heart melted "Stevie" he trails off "time stops when I see you" .   

   "Johnny I..." love I wanted to say love why did I want to say that- oh who am I kidding I am in love with him it's like I need a stronger word just to explain my feelings for him. "I wanna be with you, it's just it's complicated are you sure you want to be with me, cause you've been so on and off" it gut wrenched me to say that. "Yes I do" he dives in and kisses me slightly but passionately and then he says those words "I'll catch you at lunch" he winks. My face is glowing bright red at the moment but when is it not when I'm with Johnny.

     When I get to lunch I am a little weary.  I've practically been stared at like a crazy person the whole day and it's draining so I was worried what lunch would come of everyone in one spot seemed like a death mission.

      I walked into the lunch room and I was surprised at how little people cared that I was there I took a deep breath of relief and went to go sit down at my lunch table with- shit Parker plus I didn't know if Johnny would be sitting with me or not.

I sit down slowly and take off my heavy back pack from my shoulders and set it on the table Parker just looks at me no warm bright smile no "hey "pep"" just nothing but a simple cold look. "uh- hi Parker" I cheer acting as if nothing happened "Hello" he says shortly "so how has your day been" I smile crookedly "it was just peachy tell me how was your day so far Stevie I bet it was a trip wasn't it" he says anguished which scared me a little I've never seen him get mad before.  I cough "it was weird" I say  still trying to make a conversation I hadn't lied yet. I really needed a friend to talk to and he was the only one that wouldn't judge me even though he is very rough now but if it wasn't like that he would listen I just know it- I know him.

"How? I mean you have a new boyfriend you must be so happy aren't you" he shoots out "Parker calm down- "why should I- I thought that this..." he motioned towards me and then back to himself "was actually something real and good but looks like it was nothing" my eyes widen at that sentence, never once did I ever think me and him were together I mean we went to one dance together and that ended in tragedy, I mean did he really think nothing of what Johnny did at the party or how he stares me down in every class with such emotion. "Woah Parker we were never together" I say flatly as he runs his hand through his brown hair "I know we wearnt but still I- Nevermind" all of a sudden I feel a presence next to me and it wasn't a good one: it was Michael Parker's eyes shifted.

Hey I just wanted to shove out a chapter as soon as possible and in the regard of my laziness recently I did edit this chapter.