(𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢) chapter 6

*𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑*

"Hey what's wrong- before I could say anything he jams his lips on mine, but first checking to see if anyone would catch us. He then begins to intensely kiss me and it felt so good to be within his grasp again even thought it was only a day it felt like a century. I just wanted him, his aroma his hair his body, his lips I wanted it all I almost felt selfish, because of how bad I needed and longed for him. Johnny made me feel better about myself even though deep inside I still felt bad, he hurt me so badly but I didn't and couldn't care, it would be impossible.

   At first the kiss took me by surprise "I missed you so fucking much" he mumbles between the kiss touching my face causing me to turn a bright red.
"I missed you too" I say as I depart from the kiss even though I wanted this to last for all of existence, time still existed, and being caught was never to far around the white hallway. "Let me take you home" he mumbles as he pulls me into a hug "uh I don't know Johnny- "don't think you know who you like more and who's company you prefer" I can hear his voice calming it was quite soothing, I could tell me being there in his arms made him calmer and not so tense as all ways.

     "Johnny?" I hear Michael wall up behind us. Michael Williams was Johnnys bestfriend right after he ditched me, Michael was a lying disgusting person but somehow he was loved by all, I call a master manipulator, or it could be because of how attractive he was he had a pretty olive type skin and nice blue tinted eyes and crazy curly hair.

   Johnny quickly departs "what's up mike" he turns as he tenses again. I couldn't help but let out a sigh I hated not being in his arms "were you just hugging that peace of garbage" he laughs as I could feel a pit in my stomach grow. Here's the hope that I always have for Johnny to stand up for me for him to actually be proud to have me by his side- "fuck no"Johnny laughs slowly "you sure cause you were all up on this ugly ass bitch" Michael looks me up and down I shift uncomfortably "Uh I'll go" as I begin to try to walk into class "that's right go and never come back, so Johnny I got this fine as female and I bet you and her would get along" I can almost hear the Jealousy and anger radiate off of my body  as Johnny just smiles a wide toothy grin, I could feel my heart shatter In disappointment, as I open the classroom door.

   As I watched the clock slowly strike 3 I immediately got up from my seat and headed right out the door, I needed to get home I needed to leave. It felt like I'd been killed but my conscious was still rattling, the pain was unmeasurable fuck him..fuck him..FUCK HIM I think to myself as tears began to stream down my face, I felt so wrong. My emotions were very on and off I just NEEDED sleep.

   I was so tired and confused and angry with myself and Johnny I almost forgot that Parker or anyone was taking me hope till he came up behind me "Hey Stevies" I jump at the sudden touch my mind was racing 100 miles per hour "huh" I jolt and turn behind me "oh Parker" I assumed he saw I was crying because his face was immediate worry "what's wrong" he says as his bronze hair covers his eyes "I..just wanna go home" I mumble through my broken sobs trying not to alert others. He shakes his head and we walk to the car.

    On the way home I was drifting feeling so slow and solum I wanted nothing more then a blanket and a pillow. "So" he trails off "what happened" Parker says with his eyebrows furrowed. I look over at him with my puffy eyes and dry tears "Johnny" I sigh.

    When I got home I went straight upstairs and went to bed. The best feeling is sleep, it's when your mind is at ease and your pain, sorrow and worrying  disappears and it is replaced with dreams of nothing but nothing.

𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕥.