(𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢) 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

I look at myself in the mirror and all I see is insecurity's and things I can't change, how my legs are to big and I need a smaller stomach, I just wanted to feel beautiful. I tug on the black dress that I had on and sighed as I walked over to the white vanity and applied subtle makeup to my face in effort to change my appearance. I brushed my hair and put on black mesh tights and some wedges, It had to do, I had nothing else to wear and I have never been to a party before, so I probably wouldn't be so used to it even though I was used to Johnnys house.

     "Pep, your dates here" my mom calls from downstairs "he's not my date and coming" I take a look at myself a final time before running downstairs. "Wow honey, you look beautiful- "okay mom I'm gonna go now" I cut her off abruptly "ahh fine, be safe" she says with a smile "I will , okay bye mom, see you tonight" "bye sweetie"

    "Pep?" I close the door to my house behind me "oh um yeah that's a nick name my family calls me" I say with a crooked smile "you could hear that from out here" I question "yeah, your moms pretty loud" he says, I just chuckle "well the walls are like paper anyway" I look off to the side in awkwardness "well, let's go" Parker puts his hand out for me to take, okay I couldn't leave him hanging. I put my hand in his, but it feels so wrong.

   Parker opens the black car door for me "sorry my cars not the best" he says going over to the drivers side door. Parker steps in and starts the car "I like your car, at least you have one" I say looking out the window "I just don't think it's grand enough for you that's all" he mumbles, I widen my eyes in disbelief and look at him "please, really" I chuckle "yeah your too beautiful" Parker says, and then everything goes silent until we got to Johnnys to which I remembered the way to his house like the back of my hand, every street, every crossing I knew without a doubt, I even had to guide Parker.

   When we got to Johnny the nostalgia kicked in with all the late nights we spent talking and his way of charming me and making me feel better each time I was sad, but that all had to come to a end I'm so stupid.

   Parker swung the door open while he said "how do you know how to get here so good" I stepped out "uh I don't know"think of something "you don't know" Parker says with sarcasm. The yard was crowded with drunk teenagers and couples who were making out. Every step we took towards the two story house I felt like I was gonna get sick. "You okay Stevie" Parker says "oh um yeah, sorry- "you don't have to apologize for anything because you didn't do anything" I laugh.

    We step into a crowded living room vibrations from people jumping and dancing were laced at my feet, don't even get me started on the noise, it was so loud from the music and screams that were being thrown that it almost blew out my ear drum. "Woah" I yell at Parker "I know right crazy, let's go find the drinks" he smiles. We walk into the kitchen that I know all to well.  there was barely anyone there except one person, and it was a girl smoking a cigarette, I coughed.

    "Okay so this is the alcohol I assume- "woah wait I've never drank before" I chuckle "oh my god come on just try it" he hands me the drink he just poured. I take a sip and it didn't taste that bad it tasted like fruit punch but had a weird after taste "how do you like it" Parker says "it's good" I take another sip "let's go dance" I say. I wanted to at least try to have fun tonight.

     After about a hour of dancing and drinking I started to feel sick to my stomach I needed some air "hey I'm gonna go use the bathroom" I say yelling over the loud speakers "okay" he yells back. I go to the bathroom down the hall but it was occupied. That was the only one except the upstairs bathroom. I rushed up there before any one else could get into that one too

   I got upstairs and all the memories started to flood back as I peered into Johnnys room the whole upstairs was empty not a single mouse squeezed the only thing that made noise was me and the  drink in my hand.

  "Johnny what are you doing" I laugh loud as he gets on top of me "I'm going to keep you here until you say your gonna watch the horror movie with me" Johnny smiles wide. He moves in closer and my eyes widen in sarcasm "really , that doesn't always work you know" Johnnys face slowly subsided and becomes serious as he just stares into my eyes, my eye brows furrow "what" I smile "I can't believe you don't see how beautiful you are" he says slowly while examining my face, I blush "thank you" I say rubbing Johnnys cheek, he smiles and puts his hand on mine "okay but your getting kind of heavy, I guess we can watch the movie" I say in defeat "that's exactly what I wanted to hear" we both laughed-

"Hey" I hear someone shout behind me. I shake my head and turn around, it was Johnny "what are you doing up here, the upstairs is off limits" he says leaning up against the door frame "oh, sorry I got lost- "come on you didn't get lost, you know how many times you've been here right" he mumbles, I scoff "okay well then I will get out of your hair" I proceed to walk towards the door and him but he quickly shuts it "what we're you even doing at this party" he says angered "because, Parker insisted I come, and I'm not one to let down" I look to the right to see the Jersey that I returned after we stopped being friends "that dumb ass, he's just trying to get in your pants you know" Johnny steps closer "yeah god forbid someone actually show any attraction to me what so ever" I roll my eyes "That's not what I meant- "yeah and what did you mean- all of a sudden I feel really sick like I'm gonna puke "oh my god get out of my way" I cover my mouth and open the door and run to the bathroom "Stevie" Johnny says running after me.

I went over to the toilet and got sick while Johnny holded my hair up "are you okay" Johnny says to me. I hated getting sick and he knew that the most. For some reason being sick scared me really bad, not about the germs but I just worry that I might die, I know it's stupid and Johnny knows this all to well. I shake my head as he wet a towel and handed it to me to put on my head, he took the cup beside me "did you drink" he asked inspecting the cup "yeah" I say shivering "did that asshole seriously let you drink this, this is pure vodka" my eyes widen as I reach for the toilet again, and getting sick once again. Tears started to stream down my eyes not just from me getting sick but the whole world colliding on me like a pile of bricks.  "It didn't taste like it.." "Did you tell him you never drank before" he says visibly angry, I nodded "I'm gonna kill him" he says sucking his teeth in "don't- "oh my god stevie there you are" me and Johnny both looked up.

Parker starts to come in "are you okay" he whimpers but Johnny stops him "you can't see her or talk to her right now" he says blocking the door. I was to scared and worried to care about this confrontation "she's my date to the party- "yeah, well not anymore" Johnny says seriously "so get the fuck out before I make you" Johnny lowly says "well I'm her only way home so I can't- "she's just gonna stay the night here, okay" Johnny says looking back at me then back to him. My eyes widen at that "I am" he turns back around "if you want" I just nod resolving back to the fear that struck havoc in me. "That's insane she doesn't even know you" Parker laughs "oh trust me" Johnny leans in "she does" Parker just looks at me then him "leave" Johnny says again "fine" Parker walks away angry.

Johnny turns back around to face me "here let me get you off the ground" he pulls me up and walks me to his bed and puts the covers on me since I was shivering pretty immensely and then laid me down "okay put this on your head and I will tell everyone to go home" he gets up but I grab his hand, he turns back around "it will only take a second" . I can't believe I was so naive, sleeping in Johnnys bed, staying overnight, this was bringing back so many memories but I couldn't be alone right now I just couldn't.

I can hear Johnny screaming "everyone clear out" and saying some other stupid stuff like "sorry to cut this fantastic party short" but eventually he came back up after useless attempts at being cool "here put this on" Johnny hands me the Jersey I gave back to him, I nod and walk to the bathroom and put it on "Johnny, I don't have any pants" I yell "that's fine the jersey covers everything" I just shake my head and rub the bridge of my nose "okay" I yell and walk back to the bedroom.

As soon as I came in Johnny looked me up and down. "Okay I will sleep on the floor- "Johnny" I interrupt him "yes" "can you maybe sleep up here with me" I say looking down not making eye contact "oh um.. sure" I see Johnnys face creek into a smile and crawls into the bed. At first he was distant but in a hour I somehow managed to be in his arms I loved him with me, he made me feel protected, and some how even though my touring anxiety about my death, my problems went away.

Boom pow, I know game changer am I right 🤝💉 also should I change Stevies name.