𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

1986        Staring at this useless clock it only made the day go by longer, but days always went long it never failed, you could stop the whole earths rotation or make everything come to a sudden stop and it would feel the exact same, hopeless an...

1986
        Staring at this useless clock it only made the day go by longer, but days always went long it never failed, you could stop the whole earths rotation or make everything come to a sudden stop and it would feel the exact same, hopeless and weak and having to endure the day the same as always, like machines without rhythm.

"Hey pep" Beth calls from beside me. Pep is a nick name that almost everyone calls me, well the ones who are close and have new me since I was a toddler. To bystanders I am Stevie P.s I hate being called pep. It started when I was little because I really liked the word pep, do I know why, absolutely not a clue, but people started to call me that and now I'm pep.

"Yeah" I say snapping out of a breach "you should probably pay attention, it's good for your education" Beth says smiling "yeah, but I don't care about that" I joke as I pick up my pencil and begin taking notes again "you've been zoning out a lot more lately" Beth whispers "I know, but I'm fine, just need to focus that's all" I lied right through my teeth "okay, and you can tell me anything- "I know Beth" I look over at her, her face danced with worry. I put my hand on Beths shoulder "I know" I say reassuring her. Yeah Beth is too close to me, I love her but not that much, besides who could love me.

I start to walk down the hall of restless teens trying to get out of this hell hole, the same motive that I was trying to accomplish the doors were so close yet so far. I'm staring straight on so I'm not focused on anything around me except the gold prize, my way out. Until I nudge somebody "oh sorry" I say as I look to my right, it was Johnny depp. Now this guy was somethin else he was so bitchin but he was a powerful asshole and was extremely popular, he was also very attractive. And on top of all of that we were bestfriends at one point but then he dropped me for unknown causes and that sucked cause he was the only one I trusted, and loved and had so much hope for but he left me like everyone else

"Watch out where your going, and maybe you wouldn't have to apologize next time" he says calmly, silently and protective but angered since there was people around us of course he couldn't get mad "man" I laugh and say "I just don't care" and grip onto my back pack strings and walk to the door. I hear him mumble "bitch" but I just brush it off my shoulder like always even though taking that from him used to be a bullet to the spine. his rich voice sugarcoating those foul words to me... I don't know it just hurts. It was hard for me to recover too it was like everything reminded me of him, and I couldn't bare it. He was practically my everything, my only true friend.

As I walk out the doors I turn back to see Johnny following me what the hell does he want. I quickened my pace but he only got closer, he turned me around quickly. "Hey everyone, look at this useless human being, waste of air to me" Johnny says shouting and looking me up and down "leave me the hell alone" I whisper to him "aww princess wants to be left alone, but she never wants that, she loves attention" he says mocking me. Tears start to prickle at my eyes with regret of ever telling him how alone I felt, but I never told him anything else about what I felt, I didn't want him to think differently of me "I'm leaving" I say and turn my back as teens laugh and shout malevolent names at me  "there she goes again running from her problems like a little bitch" Johnny screams with clear anger in his voice, I just shake my head and wish for this nightmare to end.

        Seeing Johnny only made it worse for me, since he doesn't seem to know how to keep his mouth shut, I'm always so tired and sad and alone and I don't blame him, I don't blame anyone for how I feel.