(𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚔𝚒𝚍) 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

I walk into 6th hour so prepared and anxious for the day to be over. Over the course of the day Johnny has been giving me dirty looks and just staring at me like always I wonder why he's always staring I think to myself as I walk into the biology, and yes I had Johnny in this class, I almost had every class with him, I know what are the odds.
-
    I go and take a seat, 2 desks behind Johnny, so we wouldn't be able to talk and he wouldn't be able to see me. And even though I craved for his gaze, I didn't want him too, I didn't deserve it, I didn't even deserve him. A wave of sadness washes over me, as I think of Johnny, I just wanted him to care about me like I cared about him. "Stevie" the teacher calls out, I quickly look up eyes still staring "yeah Mis, Macarthy" "would you please guide Parker throughout our lesson today- "oh, no I really don't need it" Parker, whos Parker "no I insist, we do it a little differently in this class then the rest" the teacher snaps back at Parker. The teacher looks over at me and signals for me to move my desk next to the depressed empty one that sat beside me. I got up and moved it in fear of getting detention or worse, plus now Johnny can see me and I could see him, my luck.
-
      Parker takes a seat next to me and leans in "so what's so different about this class from the rest" he whispers, to which I chuckle "um, you just have to use pen instead of pencil, don't trust Mis, Macarthy" he laughs "so what's your name" Parker smiles "my name is stevie, can't believe the teacher didn't tell you that in the first place" I say " I just gotta say something" Parker shoots out "uhh yup" I look over at Johnny who looks annoyed and jealous- jealous "you are so pretty" I almost didn't hear Parker because my eyes were glued on johnny, he was so attractive "oh, um thanks" I shift my body a little closer so I can teach him how to take notes properly. I try not to put to much into compliments that people didn't mean. "So what's so special about you, what makes Stevie, Stevie you know" he says looking at me "I'm not special" I awkwardly chuckle "and um music, uhh- "when's your birthday and everyone's special in there own way, I can tell just by looking at you your going places" he could tell I was hesitant "um my birthdays March" I cough "March 11th" "oh, nice" Parker says nodding his head. I'm a very awkward person when it comes to new people, I just can't show my true colors. there's always resistance, to new things and new people.
-
    "Uh, can I just ask why your being so nice to me" I understood that he was new, but you should never trust anyone with anything in your favor, I also wanted to see what he would say, as if that would boost my confidence. "That's kinda a weird question" he chuckles and smiles cheesy "oh um sorry" I look back down at the paper we were sharing.
   -
     embarrassment struck like no other "oh no it's okay, it's just weird because I figured more people were nice to you" Parker says. I look over at Johnny to see him looking in the corner of his eye and eves dropping on me and Parker's conversation "well I'm kind of a nobody here" I say lowly writing the rest of the problem in the sheet of paper  "I find that hard to believe" "yeah , but it's true" I pause and hesitantly look at him "this is gonna sound really bad on my part but I uh only have really one" I pause again "one friend" I chuckle trying to bring light to the conversation
-
     "well now you have two" Parker says putting his hand on my shoulder, I smile until I hear Johnny scoff that asshole needs to get his shit together I think to myself "hey, so tomorrow's Saturday and that kid Johnny is having a party why don't you come" Parker says whole heartedly. It was almost like, I had a panic attack.  I didn't want to go but I didn't want to not go either- "uh I don't party" I snap out quickly "oh come on, you can't leave me hanging, you just can't I won't have anyone to go with, since I'm new and all" he leans in close, to close like how Johnny used to do when he wanted something. Parker's eyes were doey and puppy like and I could never say no to that no matter how hard I tried "um, fine but not to long okay, I've never been to one" I see Johnny smile that bastard "wow really" Parker says in disbelief "yes I know crazy right" I pause and chuckle lowly and say to myself "a senior who hasn't gone to a party" "hey I mean I'm sure plenty of seniors haven't gone to a party before" he laughs trying to be reassuring "yeah I bet" I say shaking my head. I didn't know Parker that well, hell I didn't even know his last name but I figured that he seemed nice enough and I do need to get out of the house, even if that means going to Johnnys instead.

Next chapter comin soon ⚠️p.s Wattpad  wont keep the description I put down and I'm done trying, sorry