𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 (𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸)

*𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑
  I sit at my desk the warm light hurting my eyes because of my drowsiness I wanted so bad to sleep to shut off this god forsaken light and slump down right where I was and fade away with the night but I couldn't I had to study for upcoming exams  and I couldn't afford another bad grade it was to bad for my confidence.

After a couple more minutes the sentences in the books became mumbo jumbo and my hand writing had went from a classy cursive to sloppy far apart words, I had reached peek tired ness. I put my pen down for a moment just to give my hand a break I was writing so hard I had managed to get blisters. I flex my hand out for a quick second trying to refrain from the pain that would cause me, if I didn't know any better I'd think I'd gotten carpal tunnel. God I'm so tired- maybe if I just close my eyes for a moment I won't fall asleep just resting them I think to myself as I slowly close my eyes it was truly the most wonderful feeling I had felt all day since Johnny had been absent I hope he's okay I tried to veer myself in a different direction it was already 1:45 am and it was far to late to worry he had probably gotten sick and he always told me to never go to his house without his permission and I didn't want to anger him .

The fog was clogging up your eyes you couldn't see past the close street sign that looked like maybe a stop sign you couldn't make it out. You only heard the faint voice of Johnny calling out your name masking all your worry's. You smile widely as You run towards the voice calling "Johnny I'm here" You were filled with happiness not a single thing could change your mood. You were running till you could see him in the distance your smile only widened if that was even possible, you run as fast as you can and as your hands reach around him to embrace your self once more with his warmth he vanished you were no longer soothed by Johnnys voice you were now in fear of the silence you walk in circles as the pain engulfs you, he was no longer with you and you were no longer with him your head snaps as you hear silent tapping coming from the distance you follow reluctantly wiping the tears from your eyes-

I shoot my head up off of my books eyes wide but closing them as the bright light stung the cornea I quickly rub my head taking a deep sigh tiredness still hexed me I turn slowly to the clock realizing that it was already 3 am how could I be so dumb I fell asleep- Tap Tap.

I scan my eyes to the tapping where I could make out small little pebbles hitting the misty window I slowly rise catching my balance and walk over to the tapping

     I rub my eyes and squint and there low and behold Johnny, my tiredness was quickly whipped away and I lifted up my cold window.

I back away from the window for a quick minute with a shudder it was freezing outside. I look down with my eye brows furrow and I whisper "what Johnny" I mumble, his face looked depressed and tired "can I please come in" he yells back almost loud enough to wake up my parents. I couldn't deny Johnny access to my house it was practically below zero and he looked clearly blue so I snuck him in.

When we finally reached my bedroom I shut the door with only a little creek. I turn around slowly to see that Johnny has already sat himself at the edge of my bed and I don't know if when he was outside it just wasn't as clear to see but Johnny looked terrible.

I began to notice the little things on his face that wearnt right, the lightly purple shading under his eyes, the puffiness from crying, the purple lip and the drowsiness that consumed him. My heart sank.

He started to bite his finger nails and his leg began to impatiently shake I quickly made my way to the bed. As I sit down Chris cross next to Johnny him still tuning me out I speak "what's wrong, are you alright?" He stops abruptly "Johnny?" I mumble one more time before he turns to me "Stevie- it's hard" he says shortly Minisink his emotions "what is" I move in closer "uh I" he pauses and coughs "I got kicked out" That's all he said, I could tell he didn't want to discuss any further and I wasn't going to make him.

   I quickly embrace him in a hug to which he responds quickly he tightened his grip around me and just sat there until I could hear a faint sniffle and new that he was in fact crying.

    I rub my my hand generously in circles around his back. I felt so bad yet I didn't know what was wrong I wanted to make it right but what was there to be made right?.  "It's gonna be okay Johnny I promise you that whatever's going on won't last forever" I mumble in his ear.

    Johnnys pov:
    As Stevie whispered those sweet words fragrantly in my ear it was as if my mood had changed, just hearing her voice was enough to make my heart skip and beat and when she consoled me it felt like my heart only  beats for her.  I have to admit I hate how I've lettin my guard down and I hate my feelings for Stevie. Lov-liking someone this much frightened me. If I'm away to long I'm impatient and irritable hell even everything that happened with me and my d- I still could only think of her. I didn't want this emotion but I couldn't resist it, staying away from her is a death sentence for me but I hope it wasn't the same for her.

I break away from the hug and cowardly look away I didn't want her to see me like this. Her finger comes up and twists my face back to hers "don't be ashamed, every one does it but there are few that listen and I do so if your comfortable...well what happened" looking into her eyes they were glazed over as if she was crying with me I could see no anger of waking her up or annoyance it was only sympathy and I was not used to that it made me want to curl away. I was so used to the anger and annoyance and me bottling up everything when I was with her it was a breath of air in my polluted lungs that was fresh she was dangerous.

"Just my family" I whip my nose and look at her curious eyes "So I" I coughed "I had a disagreement with my brother" I look more deeply into her eyes "and he's like the favorite child, he gets what he wants when he wants it" I nod "and it just grew. My dad of course- well-picked his side and threw me out so Tom MY brother was not disturbed anymore" I look down.

Stevies pov:

What I just heard made my skin boil, I wanted nothing more then his dad to feel the same pain Johnny feels. My eye brows furrow "Johnny you do know you are amazing right?" He looks up at me "you don't need them- don't listen to them" I get up unable to contain my anger "they are such assholes!" I yell "shh Stevie" Johnny hisses. I run over to my closet and search for the wooden bat which I kept in the hidden dark corner of my wardrobe. I grab it and stomp forward "I'm gonna go teach those bastards a lesson" quickly Johnny gets up and grabs the bat and shakes his head "no baby" he chuckles "I appreciate it a lot but it's not worth it" he whispers with a smile "how could you be smiling" I begin to bounce impatiently he grabs me and wraps his arms around me and kisses me in the head, I try to pull away but I can't "it's not worth it" he whispers again.

Sorry if this chapter isn't good, I just wanted to put a chapter out as soon as possible.