Good company (Minsung)

It was fall, almost winter outside. The rain was slightly falling just like the days before.

Jisung went quietly to school. He didn't mind the rain, but his mum always told him to bring an umbrella. To be honest, the boy never used it. It was lying somewhere at the bottom of his backpack.

He was listening to music as usually. Jisung always took his earphones with him no matter where he went. Today it was probably one of his favorite playlists again.

If you asked the boy if he likes or hates fall, he would hesitate with the answer. The best answer would be that if he can listen to music, he doesn't mind the weather. Yes, he was living for music. He listened to it every day and that was all he needed. Well, at least he thought so. The last few days felt Jisung really lonely. When he was with his friends he tried to shrug the feeling off but it was harder each day.

,,Maybe I just need to be alone," Jisung always said to himself and turned on some music. It made him feel better. He didn't want to tell his friends, because they would worry and ask him millions of questions he himself didn't know how to answer. So he was rather quiet and tried to act as usual when he was around them. But again, it gave him the bad feeling of being the worst friend. If they found out, they would be very disappointed and they might think he doesn't believe them.

He sat on his chair in the classroom and lied his head on the desk. The boy closed his eyes hoping that he won't fall asleep.

When he felt someone touch his shoulder he opened his eyes and straightened up.

,,Good morning, Sungie!" Felix rubbed his back slightly and then sat on the chair in front of Jisung.

,,Good morning," he replied forcing a smile. Felix was one of the cutest people Jisung knew. He was sweet, smiled a lot, nice to everyone, a good listener and as a cherry on top, he loved baking. Felix and Jisung shared a room on the campus since the day one. They both enjoyed the time together even though their personalities were a lot different.

,,I will probably stay at Hyunjin's place tonight. I wanted to go bake there and be with him. If you're okay with that, of course."

Felix and Hyunjin got together almost an year ago and sometimes it happened, that Felix stayed at Hyunjin's place. Because they lived on campus, Hyunjin wasn't able to stay there with his boyfriend. And why? Because of Jisung. Sometimes he felt like a wall between Felix and Hyunjin.

,,I am absolutely okay with that. Enjoy it," he smiled again, this time more sincerely. Felix happily hugged him and they chatted until the start of the first lesson.

When Jisung came to their shared room, Felix was already gone. He tiredly lied on his bed and stayed like that for a couple of minutes. Then he opened the window for fresh air, which helped him relax a little. The boy was exhausted. Meeting a big amount of people every day was taking his energy away.

Soon it was dark outside. Jisung was lying on his bed feeling lonely again. He didn't even noticed when he started crying. The boy felt so empty. He wanted to call Felix, but stopped himself because he didn't want to ruin his time with his boyfriend. So instead of his roommate, he called someone else. Lee Minho. Jisung had no idea why he had his number and who gave it to him. He and Minho weren't friends. They didn't talk to each other. Minho was two years older than Jisung and was kinda savage. He also live on the campus and Jisung was a bit scared of him.

When he realized what he was doing, he quickly ended the call. Luckily it was before Minho answered.

The boy stood up and closed the window. He lied down again and closed his eyes. If there wasn't a knock on the door, he would probably fell asleep. The first thought that popped up in his head was to act like he is sleeping or isn't in the room at all. He wasn't lazy but he didn't feel like talking to another human being.