Make You Feel My Love (Hyunchan)

⚠️contains kidnapping⚠️

The male walked into a small room and quietly closed the door. Inside was nothing but pitch blackness. Carefully, he ran his hand over the smooth wall finding the light switch and pressing it. The room was illuminated by a dim yellow light from an old lightbulb that hadn't been changed in at least a few years.

All of the walls were painted black and the floor was wooden. With every step the male made the floor horrifyingly creaked.

The furniture consisted of three tables standing by the three walls, several shelves, thin ropes hanging across the room and an ugly small sofa in shabby red color. All of the furniture pieces, except for the sofa that had a different purpose, were full of photos. The man loved the male in the pictures. He was fully convinced that he was the love of his life, that it had been a love at first sight. In reality, it wasn't and never had been. The other didn't even remember the man who had gotten so obsessed with him.

They had met in a supermarket almost two years ago. No, they hadn't even met. He had just seen him in the same aisle he had walked down. Since then he had visited the store every day waiting only for him. One day he had even ended up following him home. Lie again. It had been several times.

The male in the photos had long dark hair that was just perfectly brushing his shoulders, he was tall with porcelain-like skin, pink lips and deep brown eyes. He looked stunning. The other couldn't get his eyes off of him anytime he saw him. All he wished for was direct contact between them, just a couple of words that would belong to him and to him only, or at least a simple glance like that one day. The unique one day he had noticed him. The man had followed him and had gotten off the bus at the same stop. When the other had noticed him, he had smiled because he had found it cute that his way had been the same as a stranger's. That pure he was.

After hanging new pictures on the ropes, he sat on the sofa, examining the room. He felt butterflies in his stomach. It was time for his plan.

Hyunjin had been living a life of a basic human being. Going to the university, working part-time and living in a small but cozy rented apartment. During nights when he couldn't fall asleep, he usually sat by the stand with a canvas, took a brush into his hand and painted, sometimes even until sunrise. Just like everyone else, he also had his flaws, but as he had mostly the right people around himself, they accepted him the way he was. On the outside, as much as he could, he was romanticizing his life.

But on the inside, his life wasn't as perfect as it might have seemed from the point of view of others. As he was living alone, he had been dealing with loneliness and anxiety that no one knew about. He wished to be loved romantically but he just couldn't seem to succeed, he was desperate for love.

That night, the male left the dark room and went on the hunt.

Hyunjin woke up on a comfortable bed with white sheets. His head was killing him which was kinda odd, as he couldn't recall going to sleep late. The bedroom was still swallowed in darkness. It had to be the middle of the night. Although something seemed to be off, he didn't have the strength to deal with it then and there. He was so weak that he probably wouldn't be able to stand up on his feet.

A mewl left his mouth which irritated his throat and made him caught.

,,Shhh, it's okay. Have a sip from your water," a kind voice resounded from next to him. With help, he took a few sips of the clear liquid and lay back.

His senses became even duller than before. The pajama pants he was wearing were pulled down with almost no force.

The next time he started perceiving the world around himself was because of unbearably painful convulsions in his entire body. No matter how many times he tried to change the position in which he was lying, his arms and legs couldn't move. They were tightly tied to the bed with shiny silver chains. He pulled at them once, twice and even thrice but with no result. He was squirming on the mattress and crumpling the sheets under his body in a strong will to stop the pain. In the end, he vomited on the white pillow, which helped him ease up his insides.