Pretty eyes, stupid lies 2 (Hyunlix)

It took Jisung a while to process the fact that I, his best friend Lee Felix with a freckled face and innocent eyes, am dating Hwang Hyunjin, the person from our school he hates the most. Well, my eyes are not as innocent as he thinks but telling him would not be a good idea. So I let it be. He was constantly saying that Hyunjin is gonna hurt me but after I begged him to stop saying such things he hasn't said it once. Hyunjin is still his enemy number one for an unknown reason tho. I try to divide my free time between both of them equally and in my opinion, I am doing it successfully. Maybe I should try to create something like a friendship between them but every time I look at Jisung I am sure that it would not work. Hyunjin wouldn't probably care about my best friend and that is also not the best option. There is no way they would be friends. Both of them are amazing people and I feel kinda sad that they will never get along well.

When it comes to Jisung's weird behavior from before, I have no idea if it has changed. It's not that I would not care or anything, it's just that he acts one way and then he acts differently. I don't get it and it makes me confused. But why would Jisung, my best friend, hide something away from me? There is not a single good reason. I am sure it's not that bad, he surely didn't kill anyone. Even in that case, I would probably try to help him or at least I would act as if I didn't know about anything. I tried to ask him multiple times but every time he said that nothing's wrong and I don't want to push him because I don't want to lose him. He might think that I don't believe him and that's not true. Why are even friendships so complicated?

,,How is going the music producing?" I ask Jisung after swallowing another bite of my lunch. Just a few more months in this school and then we will graduate. Finally. Of course, I am going to miss it here, not exactly the chairs, tables or corridors but it's been a few years since I've come here. I found Jisung here and we became best friends.

Besides Jisung I got to know some other lovely people like Seungmin or Jeongin. My little brother. I feel so bad for him because after I leave he will have to stay in the dorm for one more year with another roommate.

And I can't forget about Hyunjin because that man is fire.

,,Pretty well. I am learning but that's the part of it I guess." Jisung started producing music over six months ago. He's been going to some company and they are helping him to get better. I am really proud of him because when I saw and heard what he had created I was speechless.

,,Did you make something new?"

,,Yeah. I've finished one song like two weeks ago and now I am not doing anything new. I just go there, play with the tones and wait until a new idea comes," he answers with a smile on his lips. Jisung used to go to that company once a week but recently he'd started going there more often. He must be so into it.

,,Anyways. I have an idea."

,,That sounds scary," Jisung playfully widens his eyes in fear. If he was sitting next to me not opposite me I would smack him. Just for fun, you know. It would not be hard. Just slightly to shut his mouth.

,,What if I went with you to the company? I want to see you working on music," I say excitedly.

,,I mean why not. When I'll work on something again I let you know," he shrugs his shoulders.

,,Are you going there today?" I take another bite of my food.

,,Yeah. I think I'll go," Jisung nods, and then he fills up his cute cheeks with lunch.

Hyunjin enters the cafeteria. I stop chewing on the food in my mouth and my eyes grow bigger. He looks so hot I can't take my eyes off of him. Sure, he is always sexy but today it is something different. Since the morning I feel that something is not as usual. I had a boner when I woke up but I think it was nothing. We all know it happens. But my body and my insides feel weird.