You saved me (Seungbin)

Changbin hated going to school. He found it annoying to wake up at half past six five days a week. And when he finally came home after always a bad day at three in the afternoon he had to focus for approximately another one hour to make all of his homeworks. It made him tired every time.

But homeworks weren't his only problem when it came to school. It wasn't the biggest one and actually it was one of the smallest ones. His worst problem were his classmates. They were able to make a living hell at school for Changbin. He was called names, they made fun of him and didn't even want to sit next to him. The saddest thing was, that no one knew about it. The teachers thought that they were just messing with him and that's how his classmates always explained their behavior. Changbin's parents didn't know either. He never told them about anything. It was his problem and he wanted to deal with it alone. And his parents had their own problems.

Another day, another morning. Changbin turned off his alarm with absolute disgust and stood up. He put on black jeans, shirt and a black jacket and went to kitchen, where he had breakfast. He packed some food to school and a bottle of water of course. Then he went to bathroom and brushed his teeth. He looked at himself in mirror.

,,You can do this," the boy told himself and  smiled. His parents left already so he was home alone. Changbin wished that he could stay at home but he knew that if he did so, his class teacher would probably call his mom or dad. They wouldn't be proud of him and he didn't want to disappoint them. So he took a few deep breaths and left their house.

As always, Changbin was the first one in their classroom. He hated being late, because everyone would stare at him so he rather woke up earlier every morning.

He sat down at the last desk as usually and hesitated, if he should open the little note he had found on the chair. The boy sighed. He was sure there wasn't written anything nice. But what if there was written something nice? Miracles happen.

No, Changbin. Just don't open it. It's not good for you.

With that in his mind, he threw the paper away.

He ignored everyone who entered the classroom hoping that they would ignore him as well.

When the bell finally rang Changbin straightened up.

,,Hey ugly! What are you looking at?" someone shouted. A few people laughed, most of his classmates ignored as usually. The boy didn't move, he just sat there waiting for the teacher. For some reason he was late. He never used to be late so Changbin wondered what happened.

After a few minutes their class teacher came in. But he wasn't alone. Changbin didn't know the boy. He was probably new.

,,Good morning class!" he greeted them and they greeted him back.

,,As you can see, we have a new student. Can you introduce yourself please?"

,,Sure," the boy nodded. ,,Hi! My name is Kim Seungmin and I hope we will get along well!" said the boy with a cheerful voice.

,,Okay. You can sit to Changbin, there is an empty seat. Or to..."

,,Sit here!" Changbin heard one of his classmates. He secretly hoped that the new boy would sit next to him, but he took another seat instead. He turned to Changbin and waved his hand with a smile. The other was so shocked at his sudden action that he didn't wave back. He was just staring at Seungmin not knowing what to do. He wasn't used to something like that. His classmates have always been rude to him and now someone new came and he was actually nice. What if it's a trap? What if the boy was trying to get closer to him and then he will hurt him? Changbin wouldn't fall for that. He wasn't stupid.

When it was time for lunch, Changbin went to cafeteria. He sat at an empty table and started eating. When it came to eating, he didn't care if he was alone or not. Actually, when he was eating, he was rather alone. Changbin hated when they called him fat or a pig.

,,Do you want to join us?" one of his classmates asked him. Changbin looked him in the eyes.

,,No, thank you," he responded and looked away. He wasn't interested in sitting with his classmates. He agreed a few times before and they had always made fun of him.

,,He doesn't want to sit with us," he heard him again. The new kid was sitting with them. It was probably his idea.

,,Maybe we should go to him," Seungmin suggested. He didn't like the thought of Changbin sitting alone in the class and during the lunch too.

,,Why would we do it?"

,,Because he is sitting alone and he is our classmate. Isn't it a good reason?"

,,Look. We just don't like him, okay? We really don't want to sit with him."

,,Why?"

,,Just look at him. He's ugly, fat and always dressed in black. We call him a pig most of the time."

,,And he isn't smart at all. He is always cheating during maths exams."

After those painful words Changbin left. He was still hungry but didn't care. He wanted to go home and cry.

That exactly happened when he closed the door of his room. Changbin sat down on the cold floor and started to cry. He couldn't help himself. Didn't know how. Why were they like that? Why did they hate him? He didn't remember doing anything wrong. Well, there wasn't any reason to hate him. His classmates just wanted to hurt him and that was all.

Changbin looked at his desk with teary eyes and spotted scissors. He stood up and took it. He was looking at it for a while, thinking how would it feel on his skin. Was this the right solution? Should he do it?

Changbin made his decision. He knew what he wanted. It was one of the hardest decision he has ever made.

Crying, he threw the scissors across the room and sat down again. His parents and his sister didn't deserve it. If there was nothing he should fight for, they have always been the reason.

A few days have passed and Changbin was at the cafeteria again. Far away from his classmates and with his hoodie on, so they wouldn't see his face.

,,Just no! I am not gonna do that! All of you are sick!" familiar voice shouted and Changbin heard steps. Suddenly that person sat opposite him. He looked at him finding out it was his new classmate.

,,Hi!" the other greeted him. Changbin was staring at him. He didn't understand why was he sitting with him.

,,I am not playing your games," said Changbin coldly. It was surely another trap.

,,I am not playing games. Now eat. You'll be hungry," responded Seungmin. Changbin smiled at the thought of not being alone.