The best unsuccessful party (Binsung)

Jisung's birthday was just around the corner and he couldn't wait. His parents allowed him to do a party this year and he was really excited. It would be the first party ever in their house. He was so excited that even a few weeks before his birthday he was thinking about it and couldn't fall asleep. Jisung invited a lot of his classmates and because he was pretty popular, he had a lot of friends from other classes. So he invited them too. He wanted to make it big.

,,Hope to see you guys on Friday at eight!" he shouted at two of his friends who were of course also invited.

,,You can count on us!" they passed by him shouting back. All three boys laughed and continued walking to their classrooms.

,,I don't know Jisung. Isn't it too many people?" his friend Changbin asked worried. Changbin was the person who never talked to anyone, except Jisung of course, he loved being alone, his clothes were always black and he loved listening to music. Becoming friends with him was really hard if not even impossible. He didn't trust people easily and had never showed his feelings in front of people so almost everyone believed he's emotionless. Jisung knew it wasn't true. He was the only person Changbin talked to about his feelings and that was just when Jisung asked. Changbin was always honest and people couldn't take it so they didn't talk to him. Jisung was Changbin's only friend and they were pretty close. They liked to be around each other and felt really comfortable being together. The thing was, that at school Jisung used to fogret about Changbin. It hurt the boy but he never said anything. Maybe that was the reason why they became more distant recently. And now, when Jisung's parents allowed him to do a party, he knew Jisung would care just about that. The last time he and Jisung were together at some party, yes, Jisung was trying to convince him and because he cared about him he agreed, the boy didn't even notice when Changbin left.

,,Not at all," he answered not interested.

,,But you know that I don't like to be around people."

,,You can make it, bro. Just this time. I believe you," Jisung patted Changbin's shoulder.

,,Jisung-ah," he sighed. Changbin couldn't believe his own ears. How could Jisung think that he can do it, when he exactly knew how the other felt when he was around people?

,,What?" Jisung asked annoyed. All he wanted was a big birthday party and when he was finally allowed to, his friend tried to change his mind.

,,Please."

,,No, hyung. I just want it this way and you know it. If you don't wanna be there then just don't come," he said and left Changbin alone in the corridor. Changbin's heart broke at what Jisung said. He really wanted to celebrate his friend's birthday with him but obviously Jisung didn't care that much.

Since that day, the boys didn't talk to each other. Jisung was with his friends and Changbin was sitting on his chair, listening to music and sometimes looked over at Jisung. He didn't like any of Jisung's friends because he didn't trust them.

Finally the party day came and Jisung was excited even more, if it was possible. The boy never cared about his birthday that much. Actually he didn't care this year either but what he cared about was the party. It wasn't his first party, he had been to some before but this was HIS party.

Right after school he ran home to prepare everything. His parents left for some event in Pohang and were supposed to come back on Saturday. So Jisung had to do everything without any help. He wanted the party to become one of his best memories so he worked really hard on it trying to make everything perfect.

On the other hand, Changbin wasn't in a hurry after school. He went home slowly trying to enjoy the fresh air and the music in his earphones. Since the argument with Jisung, Changbin couldn't stop thinking about it. He hated himself for not liking being around people. If he was different, they wouldn't argue. Maybe he should go to Jisung's party and surprise him.