Secret Secret (Minsung)

PLEASE READ:
1. I DON'T promote any of the characters' following behavior.
2. This oneshot was written over a year ago, so try not to judge me for its quality. The past few months i don't really enjoy writing these kind of stories.
3. Although I was thinking about making a Minsung book, I decided not to do so as I don't even have time to update this one.

Lee Minho was a biology teacher at one of many high schools in the capital city of South Korea. The man was in his late twenties, just a few years after university. Many students used to visit him in his office during breaks or stop him in the corridor to have a nice small talk. He surely had respect among the adolescents, but more than a teacher, Lee Minho tried to be their older brother and friend. The teacher everyone craved to have at their school. The everyone's favorite.

But every person on the planet Earth has secrets. And Lee Minho, the loved biology teacher, wasn't an exception. Just as much as everyone was talking about how amazing he was, they were quietly wondering, why he wasn't married or at least had a girlfriend. They were teenagers, so what else was expected from them? A lot of things had been said between the students, but only by whispering, when no teacher was around. Many rumors had been spread like this, however, rumors being rumors, none of them had ever been confirmed or refuted. Minho paid extra attention to keep his personal life to himself. The man had been aware of the large amount of girls from the school who had been crushing over him since he had first appeared in the building. He could tell from the way they looked at him or giggled in his presence. The girls were nice and kind, but it wasn't anything Minho was looking for. Of course, he wanted a nice and kind person by his side for the rest of his life, however, it wasn't a girl he searched for. Minho was gay, as he found out during his high school years. It had been a long and tiring process of denial and acceptance. The boy had been fighting against his own feelings for a few years until he had been ready to admit who he really was.

And then there was Jisung. A teenage boy wearing oversized clothes every day. A student at the high school. An out-of-mind boy living in the dorm. Unlike his teacher, he was openly gay. He didn't care about what other people thought about his sexuality. At the end of the day, there was nothing he could do about it and even if he could change it, he wouldn't.

But just like Minho, he was also a secret keeper. Besides his crazy and cheerful personality, there was something no one knew about. Jisung's part time-job was full of sins and kinks, and he kinda enjoyed it. The baggy clothes were good enough to hide all the hickeys and marks on his body, while his neck was always clean, showing everyone his fake innocence.

These two were living two different lives, but destiny had different plans with them and their paths got connected.

It was Friday, students' and also teachers' favorite day of the week.

,,Wanna come to my place today?" Seungmin asked as the group of boys sat on the chairs in the biology class. The last lesson and then they would be free for the next two days.

,,Sure," Felix agreed. The blond boy was also living in the dorm so whenever someone invited him over, he always said yes.

,,I'm busy," answered Jisung, cocking his eyebrows at the two.

,,You're working again?" Seungmin gave him an irritated look. This happened the third time in the last month, it wasn't surprising that it made him roll his eyes.

,,Yeah," the boy nodded.

,,Where are you working?" the week and one day younger boy questioned.

,,Pizzeria," Jisung responded. ,,But I am in the kitchen so you won't see me if you come."

The two boys just nodded as Jisung shrugged his shoulders. What a pity, right?

The bell rang and the lesson started.