*+:。.。Chapter 2。.。:+*

picture credits to @sawanojiga on twitter <33

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

3rd PERSON'S P.O.V.:

Finally... The day to go to school. Loud beeping noises started echoing the room as a navy blue haired boy groaned throwing the alarm out of the small little side table. Beeping noises started to continue as a dark headed boy comes in bursting into that boys' room. 'Scara get your ass up, your alarm just pisses me off' The dark headed boy grabbed his alarm from the hard wooden floor turning it off. The navy blue haired boy groaned getting out of bed looking over to the dark haired boy. 'Your style is just boring Xiao' Scaramouche said snickering as he gets out of his bed stretching. Xiao wore a black turtle neck, black ripped jeans, with some jewelry around his neck and wrists, pairing with white airforces. 'At least my fit is pretty decent' Xiao growled back at Scaramouche giving him death glares but Scaramouche doesn't even bother. Xiao gave out a loud sigh leaving Scaramouche's room, 'I made some pancakes come down to have breakfast' Scaramouche smiled at himself like a jerk while Xiao noticed. 'What the fuck are you smiling at you jerk?' Xiao said sticking his tongue out. 'I never knew you cared for me~' Scaramouche said in a sweet voice as Xiao looked at him disgusted. 'You sound disgusting' Xiao said with glares and leaving him alone. Scaramouche headed for the bathroom to take a quick shower. Warm water comes in contact with his pearly skin, steam covering the smooth marble walls and windows. He soon finished his bath with an arousing outfit. He wore a black and white striped polo with 2 buttons unbuttoned, light blue ripped jeans, few rings on his fingers, and some good old school vans. He headed downstairs seeing Xiao on his phone eating his last pancake. Xiao noticed him and stared at him, snickering. 'Your outfit is BORING too' Xiao said fixing his jewelry as Scaramouche sat down grabbing 2 pieces of pancakes while looking at Xiao. 'Says you with your emo outfits 24/7' Scaramouche said shooting him a glare. Xiao stared at Scaramouche with his dead golden eyes, giving Scaramouche shivers. 'I didn't mean it you adepti' Scaramouche said shaking his head with a nervous smile. Xiao just continued glaring at him while getting off his seat. 

Y/N'S P.O.V.:

I arrived at school all in a nervous wreck. I was wearing a blouse overlapping a black tank top, with baggy jeans, gathering it all with few jewelry and black army boots. I stared at the school building completely shocked of how big it was compared to my old school. Completely lost, Childe came creeping up to me without being noticed. 'Tartaglia, I can hear you' I said in a stern voice as the tall ginger shrieked. 'Man! It was a good time to scare you~' He said with a childish voice as I looked over him completely unimpressed of him. 'Y/N!!!!' I looked over seeing a platinum blonde hair, grey eyes, wearing a white tank top with a light blue denim jacket, a black high waisted skirt with a chain, with black chunky leather shoes shouting out my name with her kind smile. 'Signora!!' I said calling out her name with a big wave. I gave Signora a hug as she stared at me with her smile, speechless. 'It's been a long time since we've last seen each other' I said admiring how she looked. She really still has the perfect body. 'Haha, you've still haven't grown an inch taller!' Signora said patting your head as you stared at her with a deadly glare. 'You son of a bitch I grew at least a few inches' I said as she crept out and hid behind Childe's back. 'Childe protect me from your friend' as I stared at both of them with my amusing scary smile. 'Signora I think we should run...' Childe whispered to Signora as they both started running away from you. 'YOU IDIOTS COME BACK HERE!!!' I shouted out with my fist swinging in the air.  They began to hide from you as you scan the area running around, 'WHERE ARE YOU TARTAGLIA AND SIG-' I bumped into a person who's none other than Mr. flirty [you named him that in your contacts ^^]...

Scaramouche...

I looked over seeing Signora and Childe hiding behind a vending machine. 'Fuck..' Scaramouche cursed under his breath as he gave you a glare. 'I'm so sorry I didn't see you there!' I said wiping the chocolate milk off his shirt while I stared at the vending machine glaring at those two people behind it. Scaramouche was surprised as his face flushed bright red. I didn't notice in what position Scaramouche and I were in until I noticed Scaramouche's bright red face. 'Ah! I'm so sorry!!' I tried to get up but then my wrist was pulled down by Scaramouche making the position of me on top of him. I madly blushed as he smirked admiring me. 'Wow missy, this is how clumsy you are?~' He said in a flirty tone. My face hasn't been this up close to Scaramouche. His sculpted face, his indigo eyes fitting perfectly with his devilish smirk. Light tints of blush appears on my cheeks just by staring at him. 'Admiring my looks I see~' he said holding my chin up whispering something in my ear. 'You asshole there's people watching us' I said getting up from the position ignoring his cheeky smile. 'Anyways I.. got to go and find Childe..' I said waving him a farewell and heading to the opposite direction.

Xiao's P.O.V.:

I left Scaramouche over the vending machine just for the past few minutes as I went to get my stolen bag from Kaeya. Kaeya was waving my bag above my head as he started teasing me. 'Oho~ Come get it if you can Xiao' This son of a bitch literally has the audacity to steal my bag with hat smug face of his. I kicked his leg and grabbed my bag out of his hands. Diluc was just standing there laughing at Kaeya. 'That's what you get for being an immature asshole' I said walking off hanging my bag around my shoulder. As soon as I came back to the scene, I see a girl on top of Scaramouche with his bright red face plastered on. I watch what happened and apparently she spilled choco milk over his shirt. Girls started gossiping around them as i feel their aura of being jealous. 'I wish I was the one on top of Scara..' 'I'm hoping he notices the letter I put on his desk..' Ugh.. Such simps over Scara.. I said under my breath as girls started eyeing me up and down. 'Look! It's Xiao! I wonder what is he doing here~' same girls said it. It's so annoying.. As soon as the girl went to the opposite direction, I quietly approached Scaramouche with him sitting on the floor. 'Seems like your crushing on the new girl hm?' I said leaning onto his ear, as he jumped out. His face turned bright red as he heard the sentence i told him. 'W-what??? We're just friends! Even though I haven't asked what's her name...' he said looking onto the ground. 'But I have her number ehe' I stared at him with no expression. 'You have her number but you DON'T KNOW HER NAME????' I pinched his ears as he started chuckling. 'Ow! You don't have to do that!' I didn't even bother. A tall slender man with his dark brown hair in a low ponytail started approaching us. He wore a plain white tee with a black coat hanging around the knee level, black pants with neat folds on the side, gathering it all with black Dr. Martens 1461 shoes. He always look so professional. 'Xiao, Scaramouche, what the hell are you guys doing?' The man said trying to separate us. 'Zhongliiii~ Xiao won't stop pinching my earrrr~' Scaramouche said giving puppy eyes to Zhongli as he approached behind his back. 'He doesn't even know a girl's name but has her number!' I said pointing at him as he stuck his tongue out. Zhongli patted Scaramouche's head and mine, 'You two act like children. Really interesting for 2 college students' he started heading inside the building. 'Who made him think that we act like children?' Scaramouche said protesting about what Zhongli just said. 'When you started to whine in front of him' I said shrugging as the bell started ringing. I left him there as I started heading inside the building. Scaramouche clicked his tongue as he catched up to me. 'Uh huh, really funny of you Adeptus...' I chuckled at his words as he stared at me with his eyes looking like it was about to pop. 'DID I JUST HEAR YOU LAUGH???' He said looking at me as I just looked away. 'Yeah yeah now shut up before I throw you out of the window' I said in a cold tone. 'Ah~ You're back to your old self now! I got to go now, see ya Adeptus!' He said waving off and heading into his class. I sighed as I entered my class. 

A/N: HUHU 36 READS????? I JUST POSTED THIS SHIT LIKE 3 DAYS AGO WHAT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND THE APPRECIATION YALL