*+:。.。Chapter 16。.。:+*

art credits to @3kasa_xvx on twitter<333

Childe's P.O.V.:

'I'M SO BOREDDDD' I thought to myself, falling  on top of my desk weeping. 'Stop weeping you're like a child' Scaramouche, who sat next to me rolled his eyes at me as I rolled my eyes back. 'Yea yea go cry to Y/n about my weeping' I faced the opposite direction of him causing him to plaster an annoying look on his face. 'Hey guysss!!' A cheerful voice pulled a chair close to me and sat down. 'Go away Venti' Scaramouche responded as Venti looked offended at his answer. 'Ugh.. The rudeness of that bitch..' Venti eyerolled and faced to me with a smile. 'Why are you sad?' He patted my head as I groaned. 'IT'S SO BORING I WANNA GO HOME' I whined causing Venti to chuckle. 'Then go home, I mean a detention wouldn't hurt right?' Venti plastered a derpy look on his face as I looked at him with a dead look. 'Look I don't want to go to detention again and it's so boring in there' I continued to whine but its helpless. 'Now tell me why is Childe whining?' I heard a familiar voice causing me to jump. 'Y/NNNN I'VE MISSED YOUUU' I jumped out of the chair and hugged her. 'Bro its not like I've transferred to a different school or something calm down' She chuckled as Scaramouche approached us as well. 'This idiot has been whining about being bored for the past 15 minutes' Scaramouche complained as I gave him a glare. 'I could hear his whining from next door, I just went there to have a talk with Lisa about the Science project' She patted both our heads and grabbed her bag. 'Now who's going out to town with me and buy lunch?' She threw her bag on her shoulder as I raised my hand. 'MEMEMEMEME!' I exclaimed causing Y/n to let our a small giggle. 'You coming Scara?' I asked causing him to finally give in. 'Fine I guess I'm coming with you' I leaped out of excitement and full of joy. 'FINALLY SOMETHING NOT BORING TO DO' We all exited the classroom to look for Signora, but somehow she's nowhere to be found. 'We should just leave Signora, she's probably hanging out with different friends' Scaramouche said poking the straw onto the chocolate milk carton and sipping. 'I'm guessing so' Y/n replied back as we all headed to town.

Scaramouche's P.O.V.:

We settled down at town as soon as we got there. I knew Childe's eyes would lay on his favorite restaurant. 'Let's go there!' He pointed at a fast food restaurant where we would always eat if Childe is around. 'We eat there almost EVERY time were with you!!' Y/n whined causing Childe to sulk a bit. Suddenly his eyes laid on a different restaurant. 'Hey lets go to that sushi restaurant!!' He pointed out as I looked at him with a funny look. 'Haha very funny you can't even use chopsticks properly!!' Y/n burst out laughing the same with me. Childe stood there, embarrassed as we continued to laugh at him. 'You idiots better shut up before I leave and you guys have no one to pay the food' He complained, again. 'Okay we'll shut up' Y/n still let out a few giggles before we have decided where to eat. 'Or, we can eat in here' I pointed at a ramen restaurant as we all agreed to eat there. 

We settled down and found a spot to sit. 'So, how's living the relationship life?' Childe brought up a question I've encountered for the past few days, and obviously, being myself I replied with the same old answer. 'It's better than being your single ass' I gave a smile as Childe looked at me with an annoyed look. 'Shut the fuck up you're just lucky you're in a relationship! Just you wait Scara!!' Childe held his fist on my face as I plastered a smirk on my face. 'Or what? Going to make me single? As If!!' I chuckled out as Y/n tried to calm Childe,  but to be honest, I'm not that surprised that he acts like this. 'Okay calm down you two the food is about to serve' Y/n pointed out as the water approached our table. 'Enjoy your meal guys!' The waiter said as we thanked her. 

Time passes by as we finished our lunch. I grabbed my phone from my pocket as the screen lit up. 'We still have a lot of time to hang around' I turned off my phone as both Childe and Y/n looked at me, then looked at each other. 'Where next?' Y/n asked Childe as he just responded with a shrug. 'How about we go to the park next to the school building? It's around a 15 minute walk from town and from the park it's a 3 minute walk back to the school building' I told them as Y/n shook her head in response as Childe decided to agree. 'Okay the park it is!' I led both of them out of the store as we walked our way to the park. 'Man.. Winter is nearly over, I can't wait until the trees bloom at our school so it doesn't look boring' Childe blurted out as I looked at him to give him a reply. 'I mean our school is always boring what do you mean?' Childe rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. 'Yeah i definitely knew that' We both chuckled as we sat down on the benches. Kids chuckling and passing by with their bikes or scooters, Dogs having a peaceful walk outside, and students just having a chat. The wind blew a sweet cold smell, yet bringing chills. 'Are you cold Childe?' I asked as he nodded and let out a sniffle. 'I wanna go back to class..' He commented as we both looked at him with worried eyes. 'I mean you can always go if you feel cold and here take my scarf' Y/n said wrapping around her scarf around Childe's neck. He gave me a wink as I gave him a glare. 'Alright Y/n and Scara! I'm off! I'll see you guys in Math!!' He bid us a goodbye as Y/n waved. Y/n turned back looking at me with a confused expression. I noticed her staring as I looked back. 'What??' I stated as I see a small smirk form in her face. 'Scara! We're you perhaps jealous when I wrapped my scarf on Childe?' She smirked as I scoffed st her dumb assumption. 'Pfft! I'd never get jealous!! Your dumb assumptions are just made up lies!!' I cackled out loud as she rolled her eyes. I felt a pair of lips met my cheek. It was a quick peck. 'There, don't be jealous now' she rolled her eyes as I looked at her and let out a small chuckle. 'Okay.. I guess I was a little jealous..' I shrugged my shoulders as she looked at me with a dead glare. 'I know it's not a little.' She continued to glare at me as I sighed and gave in. 'I guess I'm not a little jealous..' She hugged me as I hugged her back.

'I'll never betray you Scara.. Never in my life that i would betray you..'

A/N: HEY GUYSS I FINALLY ADDED A NEW CHAPTER<3 I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS A BIT BORING SO I PROMISE I'LL MAKE A BETTER ONE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!! ILY ALL PLS STAY SAFE<33