*+:。.。Chapter 4。.。:+*

Picture credits to @AraAraImpact on twitter ♡
!WARNING! THIS CHAPTER HAS PARTS OF GROPING. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SEE THAT, SKIP AHEAD TY :)

Y/N's P.O.V.:
I return home from an exhausting day at school, well mainly just messing around with Childe, Signora, and Scaramouche but it was exhausting. I fumbled my keys out of my pocket as I started picking on the lock. A click was soon heard hearing the door unlocked. I opened the door seeing the Labrador Retriever approach me with a tennis ball at his mouth. 'Hi Bailey! Have you seen Ningguang or Beidou?' I said patting his head. 'I'm over here!' A woman's voice was heard from the kitchen. I approached the kitchen as I see Beidou leaning at the kitchen counter holding her phone. She took one glance at you and gave a smile. 'Ah I see you are already home' She said putting down her phone as she approached me to give me a hug. 'Ah.. I miss your hugs so much' I said embracing the warm embrace my sister is giving me. I've never had these types of hugs in ages. She loosens the grip as she looked at me. 'How was school?' She asked with a smile as she heads over to the refrigerator getting fruits out. She threw an orange at me as I caught it, 'Ehh.. It's okay, I was just messing around with Tartaglia, Signora and Scara' I peeled the orange as Beidou hummed in response. 'Ah I forgot to tell you, some friends of mine invited us to a party' Beidou said as she grabbed a piece of my orange. 'Sure, I'll tag along, But can I invite Childe or Signora to come along with us?' I said pleading her as a beaming smile appears in her face. 'Yep I don't mind some of your friends coming along! Go ahead and change, We'll go in about 1 hour' I nodded in response as I headed upstairs to take a quick shower. As soon as I finished, I headed over to my closet finding what fits I should wear. After minutes of finding the perfect fit, I finally found one. A white floral laced short dress, with knee-high white stockings, black Mary janes flat forms, and a hazel brown beret. I wore the fit as I looked into the mirror, doing a little spin as I finalize the outfit. I scurried downstairs seeing Beidou and Ningguang talking as one of their gazes lands on me. 'You look really stunning Y/n' Ningguang said with a warm smile on her face as I smiled back at her. 'Text your friends the location, let's go!' Beidou said grabbing the car keys from the coffee table as we head out of the house. We approached the car. 'Can I drive?' I said tapping on Beidou's shoulder as she handed me the car keys. 'Go ahead! As long as you don't kill us' Beidou said with a chuckle as a gave her a weak push. 'I'm not planning any murder today' Ningguang laughed at us both watching the chaos happen. After a silly argument has been settled, we started heading for the party.

!TW! GROPING

After a few minutes, we soon arrived at our destination. We got out of our car as Beidou and Ningguang approach the door as I stay outside waiting for Childe. Minutes passed as I see a suspicious man approaching me with full speed. I ran away as I ended up in a small tight alleyway. 'Awh, Sweetheart has no where to run' The man said as he grabbed onto my waist. I scanned the suspicious person figuring out that he's drunk. 'Get away from me!!' I said as I can smell the wine from his breath as I tried to get away from his grip. 'Do you have a boyfriend doll?' He said trying to kiss me as i wiggled around trying get out of his tight grip. 'ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION YOU BRAT!! DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND??!!' The man said as he tightened and tightened the grip which made my back hurts. He shoved me onto the ground as he started unbuttoning his shirt. I whimpered and cried as his mischievous chuckles echoes through the alleyway. 'Get away from my girlfriend or suffer the consequences I'll give you' I looked over seeing a familiar silhouette standing at the entrance of the alleyway. 'And what are you going to do about it short ass? Kick me?' The man chuckled as a cough comes after. A punch was passed on his stomach as the man falls to the ground.

Scaramouche's P.O.V.:

As soon as we arrived the party, I stayed outside as Signora and Childe headed in to look for Y/n. I sighed as I sat down at the edge of the sidewalk looking at the midnight sky. I started daydreaming of stuff but a familiar shriek was heard. I got up as I went to where the shriek was heard. Approaching the crime scene, I see Y/n quietly sobbing, yet a man who's groping her. 'We're gonna have some fun pretty girl~' The man chuckled as I clenched my fists ready to fight him. 'Get away from my girlfriend or suffer the consequences I'll give you' I said with a deep stern voice freezing the man at his position. The man got up and faced me and started laughing. 'And what are you going to do about it short ass? Kick me?' The man continues to chuckle. With no hesitation, I punched him straight to his stomach. I watch the guy fall to his knees curling into a ball groaning in pain. I headed over crouching down as I harshly grabbed his hair. 'Fuckers like you should go find someone else to toy with' I said as I slammed his head onto the ground as the man groaned. 'You annoying piece of shit!' the man got up swinging his fist. I pretty dodged his combat as I punched his face. I grabbed his arm and put it on his back. He started groaning out of pain as I tightened the grip. 'Touch her again, I dare you' I said as I got off the man. He scurried away as I stood there with bloody fists. I quickly kneeled down o the ground checking up on Y/n. 'Are you okay?? Did he do anything to yo-' My words was interrupted with arms wrapping around my neck. She started sobbing as I patted her back.  I've never comforted anyone before, so I wasn't the best at comforting her. She looked at me with her red puffy eyes as awkward silence filled the air. 'Come over to my place' I stood up as I gave her my hoodie. She nodded in response as we both headed out of the creepy place. I grabbed out my car keys as I stopped at my tracks seeing Y/n getting distracted with a cat. The cat purred as soon as she petted it. She started smiling as she played with the cat. I smiled at myself like a derpy jerk as I noticed it. 

'Fuck.. Why am I.. smiling at her?'

I said as tint of blush appeared at my cheeks. 'Oi, Let's go' I said as I headed for the car. Y/n followed as she waved bye to the cat. Minutes passed of awkward silence until she broke the silence. 'Why did you save me? I literally treat you like shit' She said fidgeting with the hoodie strings as I stared at her. 'Because.. I don't want to see a girl get hurt.. I'd rather eat 20 Jeuyun chilis than seeing girls getting groped' I said as she smiled. Ack.. Her smile is just so..

comforting..

I tried to focus on driving but that image of her smiling always pops up in my head. Small tint of blush appears on my face as Y/n noticed. 'Having thoughts about a special person I see~?' She said as I looked at her with mischievous smirk plastered on her face. 'Shut up missy, be thankful I saved you' She chuckled as she turned on the radio. 'Ooo! My favorite song!' She turned the volume all the way up as Always Forever blasts out of the speaker. Y/n started singing along with the lyrics as I watch her go full out.

You and me, Always forever.. We can stay alone together..

Time passes as we arrived at my apartment. I  opened the car door to Y/n as she gracefully got out. I fumbled my dorm keys as I started to unlock the door. A click was heard as I widely opened the door. 'Do you need anything to drink?' I asked her as she settled down at the couch with her eyes scanning everywhere the apartment living room. I chuckled to myself as her eyes landed on one particular thing, my electric guitar. 'You play guitar?' She glances over me as I grabbed the guitar. 'I mean, what am I supposed to do with this guitar if I don't play it?' I chuckled as she nudged me over. 'I wanna see you play it' She pleaded as I shook my head giving the obvious answer as a no. Her death stare was soon plastered as I wasn't threatened. I finally gave the answer and sighed 'Fine. I'll play for your god's sake' A beaming smile flashed her face as she acted like a happy child who just got free candy. I stared plucking the strings as she watches in amusement. 'There.. Happy now?' I laid the guitar back to the wall as she rapidly nodded in satisfactory. 'You were really good in playing the guitar not gonna lie...' She whispered as I stopped and glanced over my shoulder. 'Hm? What did you say Missy? I was good in what?' I leaned over to her as her face turned mad red. 'I didn't say anything!! Man you're too close!!' She screeched as I chuckled. 'Come on, admit it! It was good' I said with a cheeky smirk as she pushed me away. 'Shut the fuck up your existence just annoys me so much makes me want to pop my eyes out' She said grabbing a glass and pouring water in it. 'Who said my existence annoys people?' I said crossing my arms as she sipped on the water. 'Me.' She said bluntly as we both stared into each other's eyes. Her e/c eyes glistening as the kitchen light shines above it. Her stares are just pretty intimidating hot. 'Damn you've got nice eyes...' I said as she heard and her face went bright red. 'EXCUSE ME????' Y/n said covering her face as she goes to the couch and buries her whole face on the couch pillows. I laughed as seeing her flustered just makes it cute. I went up to the couch and remove the pillows buried on top of her. When I was removing some of the pillows, unexpectedly she raised her head as her face is just few centimeters away from mine. Her soft, plump lips up close looks so astonishing, her long eyelashes which makes boys, rather me go wild for her.

I reached out my hand for her cheek as I caressed it gently. I leaned onto her as our lips are nearly touching. It was soon interrupted with a finger in my lips, preventing me from kissing her. My one chance. 'Only good boys get to have a kiss from me' She whispered and winked at me as she got up when she heard a knock at the door. I felt my cheeks heat up as I recollect all my thoughts as I can hear Childe's annoying voice. 'THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE HERE!! NOW WHERE'S SCARAMOUCHE???' He shouted out my name as if im right next to him. 'Oh my god you dickhead I'm right over here' I said as I gave him glares as a cheeky smile appeared on his face. 'Aha silly me! I forgot you're short' Y/n snickered as Childe gave me a nasty smile as I punched him in the stomach. 'WHY ARE YOU SO HARSH ON ME?!?' Childe said groaning in pain as Y/n bursted out laughing. 'Make fun of my height one more time Tartaglia, I'll kill you' I said as he just shook his head. 'But Tartaglia is saying the truth, you ARE short' Y/n shoot me a glare as I turned around to her giving a death stare. 'Bitch I'm literally taller than you what the fuck are you on about?' I said as I put my hand above her head measuring our heights. 'Yeah yeah i dont give a fuck, I feel pretty tall myself' She said as she crosses her arms as we both watch Childe die out of pain. 'YOU IDIOTS STOP LOOKING AT ME AND HELP ME UP!!!'

A/N: AAAAAAAAAA SCHOOLS TARTED IM GONNA FUCKING CRY SO I MIGHT MAKE A SCHEDULE OF WHEN I WILL POST SO I'LL KEEP YOU PEOPLE UPDATED ILY ALL FOR THE SUPPORT <333