*+:。.。Chapter 3。.。:+*

picture credits to @harunoryo1 in twitter ^^

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

Y/N's P.O.V.:
The class bell interrupted my conversation with Childe and Signora. As soon as students started going inside, Signora assisted me to our class. 'So.. You bumped into Scaramouche hm?' Signora said with a mischievous smirk on her face as my face just turned to her. 'How did you know his name?' I said with big eyes as she just stared laughing at me. 'You didn't know? He's a heartbreaker.. Girls go complaining to me or either Childe just to know more about Scara' She said brushing her hair out of her shoulders and looking over to me. 'Didn't know that' I said shrugging my shoulders opening the door to our classroom. 'Ah.. Signora.. You're late again...' The teacher said with his hand on his hip giving Signora looks. 'Calm down Sir.. I was accompanying the new student to our classroom' I popped my head out giving a small wave to the class. 'Oh.. Yes.. Thank you for reminding me that..' Signora just rolled her eyes and headed to the back of the class for her seat. 'Alright.. Introduce yourself then' the teacher said pointing at me. 'Hello! I am Y/n L/n and I'm new here! I'm hoping we can all be friends!' I greeted with a warm smile as someone's eyes were laid on me. Familiar eye features and a sculpted face started scanning my features. It soon broke off as soon as the teacher announced where I'll sit. 'Alright Y/n sit next to Venti.. Venti raise your hand'
A short boy with dark midnight hair and teal highlights on the ends with braids in it raised his hand. I went up to that person and sat beside him. 'Hello Y/n! My name's Venti. I hope you feel welcomed this school year!' He said greeting me with a big bright smile of his. The young boy wore a turquoise beret, brown sweater with overall shorts overlaying it, white socks pairing it with white chunky shoes a chain attached to his overalls. Class started off boring to be honest. Venti's sleeping with colorful sticky notes all around his face, Signora at the back just on her phone, taking some selfies. I sighed as I look around the dead classroom, and all I see is Scaramouche. No shit he looks good in every angle. He's sitting near the window where sunrays are being shone down the room, as he leans on his arm playing with his pen or pencil. His messy navy blue hair all over his face, his eyes going in all directions, damn he's just hot. I thought to myself as I felt my ears go bright red. 'Shit... Did I just think he's hot?' I whispered to myself as I doodle on my notebook. Class soon ended as Signora slammed her hand in my desk which scared the shit out of me. 'Let's meet Ed Sheeran now!' She said with a bright smile grabbing my arms as she drags me out of the seat. 'Who's Ed Shee- Oh.. You mean Childe?' I said as I tugged my hand out of her grip. 'Well duh, who else could it be?' I chuckled at her response. 'Scara!! are you heading to Childe's class too?' Signora said waving her hand to get Scaramouche's attention. I was just busy reading a book I picked out from the library this morning. 'Signora please shut the fuck up I don't want to hear your voice ever again' Scaramouche said bringing out choco milk from his pocket and left the classroom. 'Ah! Scaramouche you're no fun!! Y/nnnn Scaramouche is being meann!! Help meee~' She said tugging my sleeve as she desperately try to get my attention. 'Shush your whining! I'm leaving you...' I said closing the book and putting it on my desk as I start to leave the class. I started heading for Childe's classroom as I bumped into another person. 'I'm so sorry!' I bowed down and started running to Childe's class. 'She's kinda weird not gonna lie...' The person said as the 2nd one nodded in agreement. I didn't get to see their faces cause I was too embarrassed to face them. I soon knocked on Childe's classroom door as a different person answered the door.

A purpled hair girl, with two high pigtails, with two buns representing cat ears. She has amethyst eyes, with a diamond iris. She wore a  lavender cardigan with a white tee, with sky blue waist-high jeans, pairing with chunky white sneakers. 'Can I help you? Hm.. You seem new, are you particularly looking for someone in this class?' The girl said plastering a warm smile on her face. 'Ah- I'm looking for Childe' I said as the girl welcomed me inside to look around for Childe. 'He's over there' She said pointing over to the left side as the ginger sat there, asleep. 'Thank you so much!' I bowed down as i headed over to Childe. I shook him lightly as the boy began to wake up. 'Wake up Signora is waiting for us at the rooftop' Childe groaned as he got up and stretched. I sighed and dragged him out of his classroom as we both headed up the rooftop. 'Miss slow down! I have fragile bone you know!' Childe whined as I just rolled my eyes and continued dragging him up. 'You kept on whining it's annoying' I slammed the door opened seeing Scaramouche and Signora sitting on the floor, with little bentos on their lap.

Scaramouche's P.O.V.:
Signora told me to meet her and the rest at the rooftop, as usual I just ignored her. I headed for the vending machine putting a coin to get my favorite drink. I felt a tight grab dragging me all the way up the staircase. 'What do you want now Signora?' I sighed as she just continued dragging me up the staircase. 'You're coming up the rooftop with Childe and Y/n' She said as she let go of my wrist. 'Ed Sheeran and Missy?' I said raising an eyebrow as she stops in her tracks. 'Yeah, You like Y/n huh?' She said with a cheeky smirk which made my ear all flustered. 'Shut the fuck up no I don't' I said pushing her aside and heading ahead of her as she started chuckling. 'That was an assumption Scara!! No need to be grumpy!' She said in a teasing voice as I slammed the rooftop door open seeing nobody up here. I sat down near the fence as I started bringing my bento out of my bag. Signora sat down next to me as she brought out a drink. 'You didn't bring any food?' I said giving her my bento as she shook her head. 'Nope I have my own' She said bringing out her own bento. Awkward silence filled the place as the tension rises up. 'So- How are you feeling now Y/n's at our class' Signora said raising an eyebrow and nagging me until I give out an answer. 'Eh Missy might turn to one of those girls who'll cling onto me..' I said sipping my choco milk. 'Nahh Y/n won't be like that!' Signora said throwing her trash in the bin. Our conversation was soon interrupted with a short girl and a ginger behind her. 'Childe was taking so long so I have to drag him all the way up here' Y/n said pinching Childe's ears as he started groaning in pain. 'Took you long enough, poor missy still has to drag you all the way up here' I said with a teasing voice as Y/n stared at me with a disgusted look. 'Never call me missy shortass' She said sitting down next to Signora grabbing a mochi pack out of her pocket. 'WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORT??? I'M TALLER THAN YOU' I said as I stood up getting ready to fight her but Childe stopped me. 'Calm down! Y/n just loves teasing people' Y/n smirked as she stood up measuring her height with me. 'I regret saying shortass...' Y/n mumbled  as I heard what she just said. 'Repeat what you just said Missy' I said whispering to her as her face turned bright red. 'AGHH!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!' She said pushing me covering her face. Signora and Childe just stood there, watching us arguing like an old couple. 'Signora.. Should we take photos of them?' Childe whispered as Signora pulled out her phone and nodded. Y/n playfully punched my arm as I started chuckling at her behavior. I noticed Childe and Signora taking pics so I headed over there and grabbed Childe's phone and started looking through it. 'Delete those photos now' I said giving them glares. Childe looks like he's about to piss his pants while Signora, eh.. She doesn't really care what I say to her. 'Delete those photos now you dickheads' I said grabbing Signora's phone as she snapped out of her imagination. 'Oi! Give back my phone!' Signora said chasing me around with her phone in my hand. '...You took photos?' Y/n shot Childe a deep glare, looking like he would murder him right now, on the spot. 'nO I DID NOT I NEVER WILL-' Childe said begging Y/n to stop, but Y/n didn't hesitate. Y/n proceeded to grab Childe's phone and hid it from him. I just stood there watching them fight as I smiled to myself. 'OooOo wHy arE yoU smiLinG deAr sCaraMoucHe~' Signora said as I yelped. She grabbed the phone out of my hand as she walked back to where she last sat. 'I'm keeping these photos in case' She said waving the phone over as Childe hid behind me looking like he was about to give out all his money. 'SCARAMOUCHE!! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS MAD!! SHE SAID SHE'S GONNA CHOP MY DICK OFF!!' I stared at her as she smiled and I started laughing. 'YOU BOTH ARE INSANE THE FUCK SIGNORA HELP ME' Childe called out Signora's name but she didn't even bother. 'Childe, you're on your own now' Signora said taking more photos of us as I just chuckled at their actions.

A/N: OH MY FUCKING GOD... 140 READS NOW YALL ARE SO KIND ILY ALL YOU DESERVE MY LOVE RN I DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE THIS ANYMORE BUT ILY ALL 🤍🤍👁👁