*+:。.。Chapter 9。.。:+*

A/N: OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 4K READS???? YALL ARE INSANE ILY ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY <333 art credits to @teefvies on twitter <33

Y/N'S P.O.V.:

I was too stunned to speak that I was this up close to Kaeya. I see his cheeks go light pink as he gently lets go of my waist. I can feel the disgusted stares Scaramouche is giving out to Kaeya. 'Thank you!' I gave Kaeya a small hug as I can hear Scaramouche ranting to Childe and having a little tantrum. 'Aren't you in my class?' He leaned onto the racks as I nodded in response. We pretty much had a very interesting conversation about drinks. 'So you dislike drinking?' He asked with a curious look. I shook my head 'I don't really like drinking cause I'm scared that I'll do something weird while I'm drunk.' Kaeya chuckled as he glances over to Scaramouche, Childe, and Signora. 'Hey! I'll get going now! Don't want your friends to be waiting too long.. See you at school.' He skated off, heading over to the other side of the rink. I shrugged it off as I skated over to my group. 'Where did the positive vibes go?' I said smiling at them. 'Y/n.. I have a bad feeling about Kaeya. That guy toys girls.' Childe told me stories about Kaeya. I stared in disbelief, 'No way he would do that, he's so kind.' I felt so sorry for those heartbroken girls. 'How about.. We forgot about that dude and have fun hm?' Signora drags Scaramouche and my wrist, making us do little twirls. 'Hey!!! Wait for me! You know I don't know how to ice skate!!!' Childe whined as we chuckled, skating away from him. 

Times passed by, we stopped over a Japanese restaurant. 'Oooo! It seems cheap! And I'm hungry... Can we go?' I pleaded Scaramouche as he stared at me. 'Stop giving me looks and ask Signora. She's the rich one here. I used her debit card once and its packed! So ask her..' Scaramouche shrugged as Signora shrieked. 'YOU WHAT NOW????' she pinched Scaramouche's ear and start to scold at him like a mother. Childe and I just went inside the restaurant to avoid the chaos they are causing. 'Wanna order the food first?' Childe said getting the menu from the table as I nodded in response. As the waiter came to our table and got our orders, Scaramouche came in with an injury on his left cheek. I immediately got up and headed for him. 'Are you okay?! Is that a bruise??' I caressed his cheek as he grabbed my hand and pushed it away. 'It's nothing.. I promise.' He smiled as he walked over to the table. Signora came along with her messy hair. 'What happened between you guys? Did you guys had a cat fight or something?' Signora brushed out her hair as she patted my head and headed for the table. 'It's nothing sweetheart, I promise we sorted it all out' She grinned and called out the water to order out their food. 

Time passed by, and eventually I reached home. I waved goodbye to Signora and Childe as soon as they dropped me off. I gave Scaramouche a kiss on his bruise as soon as I got out of the car. 'HEY WHERE'S MY KISS?!?' Childe shrieked and pouted on the driver's seat as I rolled my eyes. 'You always act like a baby!' I gave Childe a head pat as Signora kissed my cheek. 'Stay safe sweetheart, we love you!' They drove off as I knocked on my front door. I see Ningguang opening the door and welcoming me inside. 

Scaramouche's P.O.V.:

We finally reached to Y/n's home. 'I guess this is my stop! Bye guys, see you at school' She leaned onto me and kissed my bruised cheek. I can feel a burning sensation heat up on my cheeks as Childe start to shriek. 'HEY WHERE'S MY KISS?!?' he pouted as Y/n rolled her eyes. She sighed and gave him a head pat. Signora gave her a kiss on the cheek as she waved her a goodbye. I took one more glance at her as our eyes met. I gave a little wave before the car goes. It has been silent for the past few minutes until Signora spoke out. 'Sooo.. Scaramouche.. How are you after she kissed your cheek?' I can see her smirk from the rear view mirror. I turned bright red as I huffed and looked out on the window. 'Shut up.. We don't speak about that' I turned and scolded her as she chuckled at me. 'Look at you~ All red' She continued cackling as I pouted in the back. Childe joined in and continued to tease me the whole car ride. Eventually, the torture ended when we reached my house. ' SEE YOU FUCKERS!!!' I quickly got out of the car rushing to the door. I pulled out my keys and fumbled it around, finding the correct key to go through the hole. I rushed up to my room, not even greeting Xiao. 'There's a delivery for you by the way!!' Xiao shouted across the hallway as I shut the door behind me. I sighed in relief as soon  as my body hits the soft, foam. I groaned from pain as I scooted over to my pillow. I laid down for 30 minutes, but it was interrupted with Xiao calling out my name. I stomped downstairs as i plastered an annoyed expression on my face. 'What's so grumpy about? You have a package from someone.' He tossed me the box as I rushed upstairs to open it. 

I grabbed a pair of scissors from my drawer and cut off the tape. I was shocked when the present was a light blue hoodie with something written on it. It was Y/n's initials. I quickly got my phone and texted her. 

Little Missy

Did you deliver me a package
with your initials in it?

Yep!! Merry Christmas! <3

Thank you but I still haven't
got you anything

I can get it to you tomorrow
if that's fine with you?

Any day is fine with
me :) I'm free anyways

Alright, I'll talk to you later
thanks for the gift
<3

No worries :D
read 9:45 p.m.

I smiled at those messages as I got up and fixed my room. Damn.. This room looks like it hasn't been cleaned for ages. It took me a while to clean the whole room. As soon as I was finished, I grabbed my phone a checked the time, it is 11: 02 p.m. I thought to myself, I can play some video games with Xiao for a while. I headed downstairs to see Xiao playing Tekken 7. 'Hey, can I join you?' Xiao removed his headphones as he tossed a controller to me. 'Come here and choose your character' he pat the spot next to him signaling me to sit next to him. 'Oh I'm so going to beat you' He scoffed as we finalized our choices on our characters.  'Don't get your expectations too high pretty boy'  Xiao smirked as he uses his attacks on me. 'Ew. Never call me that.' I said in a disgusted tone as he chuckled. Time passes by, Xiao eventually won. 'HA! TOLD YOU I WOULD WIN!!' I rolled my eyes as I tossed the controller onto the coffee table and ordered Chinese takeout. 'Do you want any Chinese takeout?' I asked Xiao as he nodded. I quickly ordered as the delivery came in quick. Xiao and I eventually played more Tekken 7. 'How about a bet' Xiao said slurping onto his takeout. I raised an eyebrow. 'Whoever loses has to clean the whole house' I smirked as I got the controller and nodded. We played for hours, and eventually got the time where it's 4 in the morning. 'I won!' I said as Xiao puts down the controller and fell asleep. 'I'm guessing you're cleaning the house' I turned off the living room lights and headed upstairs to my room to get rest. 

A/N: HEY YALL!! I'LL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE ALL OF THE STORIES BUT I GOT LAZY ON THE END PLS DONT HATE ILY ALL STAY SAFE 'LL CONTINUE UPDATING THIS SHIT <333